Help eat vs. Smoke

ohbout420

HAVE TO GET OFF OF THE FED'S MED'S......60MG OF OXYCOTIN IS VERY BAD, HOW MUCH MED MARIJUANA SHOULD / COULD BE EAT'N ?? I CANT SMOKE OR VAP SO EAT/ BAKING IS MY BEST WAY'S. ANY WORDS OF ADVICE ??...............:peace:

There are several butter making threads with meds to butter ratio....best advice is make some and find a recipe for baking and experiment with your personal results.

I have Rh arthritis in hands and feet....I use 2oz of bud or 4 oz of trim to make approx 2lbs of butter....

After processing, I find recipes that use 1/2 cup of the med butter....divided into 66 portions gets my pain down eating one.

Eating 2 and I'm falling asleep.....eating three and I'm comatose.

There is a current Edible thread started by Cannafan with some recipes for the butters, definately worth your time to check it out.

The Cannabis Kitchen - Cooking With Cannabis

I put up a cupcake recipe, with pics in that thread....it makes 12 portions/cupcakes. 1 knocks me back to the 1970's :thumb:

Thanks for the info.! Not an every day smoker just trying to get back to "no pills". Its very hard. I to have arthritis in my hands have had the injections but it dont last long. So of i go to try some more recipe's......

Hi ohbout420,

Nice to meet you and glad you're trying edibles. I would recommend Cannafan's edible thread as well as Heady did. I use the magical butter machine offered by our sponsor to make cannabutter. I use about an ounce of bud per lb of butter and just use 1/2 an organic cake mix with 1/2 cup of butter. There are many ways to do this but this is what works for me and keeps me happy and productive.
Good luck!

:Namaste:

Eating MJ products is far by more cost efficient than smoking the same quantity.

Basically eating has a much longer & lasting effect than smoking, just need to do the maths on how long a 1 oz of bud would last you if you smoked it when compared to a 1 lb of butter made with same amount of weed :thumb:

Check out cannabutter, i may even go as far as recommending using Ghee instead of butter !

Yeah pills are the last thing you or your body needs. Personally they make me sick but they are given out not to fix anything but to take more and more without ever fixing the problem. Thats how big pharma operates and gets so much money . Marijuana treats literally thousands of ailments. Eating cannabis is a different high then smoking since one passes the stomach lining and one passes the blood brain barrier. It takes a bit longer to get high while eating since your stomach has to start to digest what you ate before you feel the effects. Thats why its important not to keep eating if you dont feel the effects but it is relatively safe and at worst will make you sleep vs a pill which will make you dependent on it and cause harm.

Back
Top Bottom