Eat buds in no time

K

KRipSmoka

I found a new and easy way to eat weed and little amount in no time heres how you do it

1.heat ur bake up to 200 degrees F

2.chop up like .5 or whatever u prefer (.5 is a lil much for me sumtimes

3.put it in for 4 minutes and let the chemical activate

5.sprinkle it on your faviorte food (my faviorte is pop tarts)

6.Wait 30 minutes

7.Be baked and ENJOY for HOURS

whoa... so like, just put the ground up bud in the oven for 4 min at 200??
holy crap if this works kudos!!

Something smells fishy here... I dont think id try it. Even if its only 1/2 a g.

I found this info on Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leary_biscuit):
A Leary biscuit is a snack consisting of a cracker, cheese, and a marijuana bud. It is heated in a microwave oven and causes a cannabis "high" in the eater. The heating is said to activate the tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the active ingredient in cannabis, but in actuality, the heating simply aids in the absorption of the chemical by the snack. It is also a widespread myth that THC must be heated to "activate" it. THC and other cannabinoids are hydrophobic oils.

They are insoluble in water but soluble in alcohols, fats, and other oils. As cannabinoids are insoluble in water alone, they suffer from low bioavailability when eaten. By dissolving the cannabinoids in alcohol, fats, or oils (such as the fat in butter and cheese), their ability to be absorbed by the body is increased. Heating the THC in the presence of fats or oils simply accelerates the process of dissolution in the fats, from some hours at room temperature to minutes in the microwave. Timothy Leary was reportedly fond of these concoctions, even in the later years of his life, and thus they are named for him.

so it seems like it would work, because the hotter it is, the easier your body absorbs the chemicals. but cooking it with something fatty seems like it would work even better. Let us know how it goes!

There is a thread about this on the overgrow forums.......

well first, as kmthking420x said u have to have a some sort of fat in the food you are cooking your weed in, and about the microwaving weed im not sure thats good for you and micromaving causes cancer if ingested

sQuirly said:
and micromaving causes cancer if ingested

im so dead... DAMN U HOTPOCKETS!!

I know where u are coming from though because it does use radiation in a sense, but I doubt it uses it in the amounts to kill u.. at least i hope it wouldnt, otherwise all those jenny craig dinners would be killin off those fat people.. oh god, i just reallized their master plan!!! lol sorry im really high haha.

The way he said I dont think it will work, with that heat, but Im not sure. WhatI do know is that the bake and sprinkle method does infact work.
Essentially this says that heating the bud evaporates off excess water, and breaks off the COOH carboxyl group, converting THCA into THC.
There isn't an activation process more of, when cooked it breaks down the cell wall making it easier for you to digest.

i doubt that'd work... i've tried a LOT of things with weed... weed DOES go in soup very well... chicken soup with herb, boiled for 30 min... throw in some chicken and some noodles... and you're high... but i wouldn't reccomend less than ALMOST a gram... use a half gram and it just doesn't seem do get you there...

Back
Top Bottom