Eazy's Guerilla Grow Big Or Go Home

GeezyBEazy

What's up guys? After several failed attempts at growing, I believe this time will be a success. With that being said here are the details.

Week 1
Started with 10 feminized seeds, ( 5-aurora indica, 5- Ak-48 ) no special germination methods, just seed, soil and a shop light.
IMG_057654.JPG

Week 2
The shop light worked for germination, but caused a lot of stretching, transplanted to bigger pots, and moved outside. Conditions were pretty shitty with high winds, moved inside and took pics to show stretch.
IMG_057853.JPG
IMG_057748.JPG

Week 3
A couple days after transplanting, I added some sticks and thread to keep them standing tall and the next day seen growth right away :thumb:
IMG_057946.JPG
IMG_058050.JPG
IMG_058149.JPG

IMG_058255.JPG
IMG_058354.JPG

Down to 6 plants now. My shitzu assumed 2 of them were a snack. Installed fence for my veg garden and that's were these babies will remain until they get older. Even still, satisfied with the progress so far.
IMG_058646.JPG
IMG_058545.JPG
IMG_058450.JPG

I understand pics and description aren't the best, please bare with me will upload good pics and details soon.

Plan on using fox farm nutes. Anyone out there who could offer advice? When should I start feeding nutes? How much?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom