Effects of brownies vs. smoking?

MawMawPass

I've never had a pot brownie and am making a batch tonight. I'm wondering what being high off a brownie feels like compared to being high from smoking.

Just watch out not to eat too much until you find out what the right amount to eat for your desired effect. Once eaten it may not kick in until 1-2 hours later, so give it a least that amount of time. The problem some people have is they don't feel anything right away and keep eating and get really wasted. I would say that eating mj gives you more of a sedative effect then smoking and lasts a long time. Up to 6 hours. Yes it also depends on how much weed you use and how good it is, how you make it. I guess you made some cannabutter. I always recommend eating mj in food for med. people. I think it's the best way. Also you are not burning and get the carbon effect in the mix. So just a heads up and enjoy.

:Namaste:
Flip

Thanks, I'll definitely take it slow. This is my first time making cannabutter, brownies, pot brownies and also my first time consuming edibles. All for 420 :)

They turned out really well :) I'll definitely get into baking with cannabutter after that success

Sweet. I made my cannabutter by melting 1/2 cup butter in water then simmering that on low with the lid on with 1/8 oz ground bud for 2.75 hours, stirring every 15 minutes. Ran the mixture through a gold mesh coffee filter into a container, refrigerated overnight, and cut the butter off the top in the morning :) might use more bud next time.

Back
Top Bottom