Elevation?

Jumanji

Hey what up everyone. im brand new at this whole site and blogging and everything. i just took a trip to colorado for about a week. man it was awesome. im from the midwest so seeing mountains is always a treat. but to get to the point of this thread. i noticed when i was up there. although the bud i got was nice and dry and crystaly. it burnt slow. like slower than usual for dry bud. which dont get me wrong was awesome... but on the drive back i loaded a bowl and noticed that it went so much faster then earlier in the day when i was about 5,000 ft. higher, literally. so my question is. is it possible for the elevation to effect the way my bud smoked?? cuz if so. you lucky guys up in the west got it made man ha. i hope i can get educated on this with your guys replys and experience. thanks alot.. keep rippin:roorrip::thanks:

Re: Elevation??

thats what i figured i just wanted to know for sure.. thanks alot

ya i live at about 6000 feet and when i go to western oregon to visit my family wich is at about 200 feet i have always noticed my bud burns slower.

ya i live at about 6000 feet and when i go to western oregon to visit my family wich is at about 200 feet i have always noticed my bud burns slower.

that would be the opposite of what the others are saying :cheer:

I smoke pretty regulary at 8,500 feet and at 5500, not sure i ever noticed a difference. I noticed when i first get weed though from dispensary, it's always nice and sticky, then dries to hell within a day. The area i live in though is pretty dry.

Man I wish I lived up in the mountains, I've been and it's beautiful. That's cool how the weed burns slower, I'll definitely have to experiment if I go back. I really want to watch the pikes peak races some day. I live only 700 ft above sea level lol.

Back
Top Bottom