Emotions & Pot?

No Problem. That's what I was basically saying, just my changing your thinking you could cheer up. Smile more, just by smiling you increase your happy mood. The way you think the way you act all has an effect. So cheer up, just ACT happy and it will go a long way. If your not able to act happy, I don't know why. Just distract yourself from what's bothering you, smile, and cheer up. It might sound like some Mr. Rogers' horse**** but it's real. It might seem impossible, but it's not. Light up and Cheer up!
sorry if it doesn't work for you.

I think that pot is good for anxiety, like most of you have said. However you definitely have to be in the right situation. I've found that if im worried about something like cops or any other situation like that, I will get paranoid where my heart will race a little bit. I think every person is different and it depends a lot on your personality. :peace: .

lol, tebberz, you sound like me. My wife sometimes tells me to go medicate because my attitude is pretty crappy without it. Having a wife that loves it when you are stoned isn't a bad thing.

Yeah~~I'm bi-polar 2~~my moods swing
a lot~~& I suffer from depression~~Don't
get me wrong~~weed makes me very cheerful~~
sumtimes though~~I cry jus as a release~~
then I smoke more & I'm better~~part
of the reason I smoke medical pot~~
PEACE OUT~~

im bipolar also, my moods used to be psycho....i was on all kinds of medication but i started smokin grass and i no longer take any of the medication i was on before..
i just toke it up and its almost like im not even bipolar anymore :)

as far as emotions go while im high,im just..... happy...life seems perfect when im high.

Back
Top Bottom