Erkle Clones

modred

Was'nt sure if I was going to post pics of the Erkle sisters, thought they would perish due to high res temps. Week 3, 4 out of six are taking off. This is my first cloning attempt, trying to get through the learning curve. Oddly enogh the two cuttings that were tops are doing the poorest. I have trimmed several lower branching nodes to encourage some height, very slow. The other 4 seem to be thriving. Have them in a modified Deep Water Culture rig, think I'm going to build a modular system using a smartvalve, any thoughts? I really like the Bubble, it just seems to require alot more anual maintenance.:tokin:

DSC001704.jpg
DSC001713.jpg

High Modred!

Ladies are looking great! My only input is that though growth is slow your still in veg (I assume) and once you bring them into flower they will triple or quadruple in size. Keep up the good work!

If thats the case, I can prob start them now into flower? Technically there old enough knowing their mothers origin. Yes its true, I am on the learning curve here..

hey dont worry about working on a learning curve, we all have to start some wheres. If space in a concern yeah go ahead and start them into flower. I usually wait till they start to show sex on their own, but I also dont have to worry about head space. Either way your on the track to some very good sized ladies, also take into account I'm not really sure on the erkle gentics, do they tend to be on the taller side?

It's completly new strain to me. I've asked around the FAQ itseems to be a good bit of luck that I got em. The ones I've seen outside have been out all year and average about 4 feet. Thin and branchy is how I would describe them physically.:morenutes:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sorry for the absence. Been a crazy few months. In that craziness I've revamped my room. Maximized space, improved ventilation, and lighting upgrades. These girls are 3rd gen from the originals. They are in the 8th week and have started ph adjusted water only to flush nutes. The smell is breathtaking! Kinda like a rich chocolaty-coffee aroma. Touching them literally reveals a sweeter skunkier smell on your fingers! These photos are of 12 total plants in 2 separate chambers.

P1020158.jpg

P1020155.jpg

P1020153.jpg

P1020154.jpg

P1020156.jpg

rsz_p1020152.jpg

P1020159.jpg

P1020157.jpg

Harvested chamber 1 last night. Cant wait to see what dry yield will be. I don't actually think that this strain is Erkle as there is no evidence of a darkening purple color. It was a very disorganized situation when I obtained the original clones, "Yeah this one is this and this one is that, take what you want!". In my experience beggars cant be choosers. Over all its a decent little strain. Very well suited for my micro room. It clones easy and has a good yield for its small size. Wish I new exactly what it was.

Looks like fungus knats have taken up residence in chamber 2, still have about 7 more days till harvest. Have'nt done any treatments except kill them on site! I feel like a ninja warrior grabbing them in mid air and a bafoon trying to clap kill them. I'm not too worried, switching back to hydro after this harvest and starting a new strain, White Widow x Big Bud. Ive been back and forth with soil and hydro and think my new design will stream line my space.

Hi modred

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom