Ex-Cop Snatches Up Marijuana Web Domains

Compassion is to forgive and forget. I forgive Barry Cooper and his whole objective at one time was to imprison drug and MJ users. It is not where you been but where you are going I always say.

Dear Dr., Well to answer to your questions, I honestly have to say yes to all of them. However, I want you to know that all though your questions are open ended questions, I am certainly being unfair as to admittedly saying yes to each of them as each circumstance is or has been different. More importantly, each reader will strategically interpret their own understanding of my answer. So then, to mettle through your interrogatories I have to say I was just doing my job which the citizens of CA paid me to do. Of course, first and foremost my safety had to come first.

Additionally, I would like to say this: Over my long haul, I have let a lot of people go...meaning there was a day when a bag was "Wind Tested." So, the person was never charged...and I am talking a zillion people...so yes there were the lucky ones! And yes, this was done out of the kindness of my heart. Does this mean I am or was corrupt? Well, that is a question that I guess I will always have to live with. Did I or have I arrested a zillion people for it, sure many times. Have I taken a part of taking children away from their parents or vice verse, yes. But I am sure you would have to say that you would have done the same. As an example, if the parents were spending all their money on weed and their babies did not have baby food, diapers, warm milk...and living on the cold concrete floor with a mere blanket...where dog feces was everywhere...well yeah...I had to get the parents some help somehow.

Have I ever pointed my gun at someone, yes a zillion times. Here is an example, last Oct. a person who was under the influence pointed a 9mm handgun at me. It was either him or me, he lost. Currently, I am off work due to medical reasons, not actually retired. I have pointed my gun at peeps smoking a joint, no. I have I pointed my gun at peeps, in possession, no. Do I want to go home at night, yes. Yes, I have testified against people charged with cannabis possession, more than an ounce. I am considered in court as a "Voir dire" expert in cannabis, amphetamines, heroin and cocaine. Here is a secret....when I was youngster, working in another state...I actually arrested the brother of one of our previous Presidents. In-fact more than once. Anyway, yes, unfortunately that was part of my job.

Have people been incarcerated due to committing felonious cannabis crimes established by the people, yes. Specifically, the ones I remember were tons of cannabis amounting to 100,000 - millions of dollars during the day. Interestingly enough, I am here spending my valuable time in effort to say this: I realize there needs to be changes and I would like to see those changes made. I would like to be a real person other than a copper and see the need for change. My tenure as an expert in this field has only enlightened me and given me the opportunity to try and make a difference.

Lastly, Dr., I am sure if we ever met you would say....wow that guy is really kewl...he really cares and has helped a lot of peeps over his time. I have given my own money to people in need, I have brought them food from my house, I have given them my clothes, shoes, advice, my spare change, bought them beer, taken them to church, given them a lighter, my uneaten french fries, my half-eaten taco, given them rides home drunk or high a zillion times, I have taken them to the free clinic cause they had STD's, I have prayed with drug addicts and prostitutes. And guess what, a lot of them cleaned up and love me today and still call me on my personal cell phone! I have got them into college and even had some of their fee's waived, I have gotten free apartment rent so they could get started in life. I have helped many marijuana users buy cars, helped many of them get jobs.....I could go on and on.

Dr. your questions are valid...but for every question you have I promise you I can make some good out of it. My challenge today is not to defend my actions but more to help the cause...and yes I forgive and forget...that is what helps be to breathe and stay upright every day.....Kevin

P.S. - Dr. may I suggest some Mel Gibson weed? lol

You push a verdant agenda, just not one that anyone here actually believes in. Well, ain't that special.

Bet your parents are proud. Congratulation$.

Oh yeah they are proud they voted YES for Prop 19 and were hoping they could buy their first lid somewhat legal....ha...maybe in 2012 if they are still around.....Kev

yoyoyo,
1. why are you getting down on the cop? that makes no sense to single someone out like that. we are all human. humans like to smoke pot. even cops. they provide HUGE services to us. THANK YOU COPS

2. why hate someone who wants to make some money on cannabis domain names?
domain names with inflated prices will sell about as fast as a home with an inflated price.

Oh yeah they are proud they voted YES for Prop 19 and were hoping they could buy their first lid somewhat legal....ha...maybe in 2012 if they are still around.....Kev

Personally I don't feel that it is wrong to make a profit for one's time and effort, including snatching up website addresses. THAT SAID, I find it unethical AT BEST to try and make the percentage of profit you want off of patients in pain.

Didn't you just discuss your concern for cancer patients? I wonder how THEY feel knowing you want to charge the people that supply them with medicine an exuberant amount for these website addresses.

Granted, no one has to buy these website addresses, its a free country. But for someone who claims to care about promoting the cannabis community, and especially the patients in the medicinal cannabis community, you have a strange way of showing your support by attempting to take advantage of the situation.

SoilGuy...thanks for your comments, but perhaps we got a bit off track here. Generally, a cancer patient is not the consumer for a marijuana domain name, he/she is merely the consumer of the product entailed in the website itself. Moreover, the purchaser of the marijuana domain name is most likely the person who constructs and authors a website, offering whatever services, accessories to the stream of commerce. I have no intentions of taking advantage of any one who is a cancer victim. In fact, for me to even come up with the idea...outside the box is a favor to the victim. In this particualar case....the story hinged on animals who have been striken with the ugly cancer diease. My idea was to come up with a marijuana domain name so people not animals could buy the name to offer help, assistance, guidance, leadership, hope and love through starting their own website.

So then, here is an example, if I went to buy a shuttle van in order to carry cancer patients to the doctor and back, this would certainly work. But if I could find a shuttle van that had a "chair lift" then I could perhaps transport a severe victim. In order to buy the "chair lift" shuttle I would have to pay more. But guess what? It would be worth it, so people will pay a higher price for quality! Anyway, like I said, I am just a small businessman that got lucky. I support the use and possession of marijuana and would like to see the laws changed. 420magazine is the perfect forum to speak about each subject and yes, we will disagree on subject matter, but it is okay to agree to disagree...in fact it is very healthy.....Kevin

Having been on the receiving end of several LEO's perverted administration of street justice does not leave me with a good taste in my mouth for cops. However, I have seen some that appear to have a good heart. So I have mixed emotions regarding your prescence here.

If you are genuine (hth would I know) in regards to your statements concerning Cannabis, then I would have to lower my guard and count you as one of the members of this movement.

I'm not entirely sure that I can do that. Time will tell.

Just don't tell any of my riding brethren.....

Wow, Hog....thanks bro....I am honored and hope that comes true....I remember seeing a Vagos gang member who was laying on the ground with multiple bullet wounds...as he laid dying and bleeding he looked up at me...and grabbed my sleeve and said, "Please pray for me." I let down my pride and prayed with him as he smiled and passed away....true story.....Kevin
Hey, have you ever seen Indica budded dripping wet?

What’s up doc…? Lotta hating going on, to never forgive and forget…? Might I prescribe you to set back… smoke a blunt… and think about that…?
For you to judge a cop for being an educated business man in an industry, you support the legalization of, is just a bit hypocritical..!
1. Cops don’t make the laws… they enforce them. I am sure they see things in the line of duty that others could never imagine… His support for the proposition just confirms the need for legalization. ZBESTDOMAINS we appreciate your support..!
2. To question his actions while protecting others (and himself) while on the job has little to do with his RIGHT to a PERSONAL opinion regarding the legalization of marijuana and his FREEDOM to engage in any legal business venture he desires.
3. In regards to the price he wants for the domains… It’s a business..! If you want the product and don’t like the price, make an offer. True values are determined by one person’s willingness to pay and another person’s willingness to sale at a stated or negotiated price. In an uncharted industry, that we all hope thrives in the near future, why should he ask for anything less?
Just my opinion… but hmmmmm… think about that…?

I don't see most of the folks here hating Kevin at all... but with his particular mixed allegiances, I surly would never trust him.

:peace:

Suppose there was a cop joining our forum that was not supporting our cause, unlike Kevin who is, and they were here debating us but were doing so in a respectful way and within our guidelines. Should we welcome that cop even though he disagrees? Or anyone who disagrees for that matter? If all we are is a website filled with people of the same mindset all we're doing is singing to the choir. How would we be spreading positive Cannabis awareness, which is what our mission is? I can understand how many would have hard feelings about Kevin's past actions as a law enforcement officer but we haven't walked in his shoes. I do think it took some balls to answer the questions posed concerning his past in a forum such as ours and I respect him for being up front with us. I've had negative encounters with cops myself, though I've never been busted for Cannabis. I've also had some positive experiences. As I grow older I find myself also growing less judgemental of people. Looking back at my life I can remember many things I'm not proud of, even ashamed of. I've been forgiven and given second chances many more times than I ever deserved. So if you think Kevin has done wrongs I would say that we all have. I've learned from my mistakes and moved on. I don't look back, yesterday is gone. What we have is the here and now. Personally as far as I'm concerned Kevin is welcome here, or anyone is welcome here regardless of their background and deserve to be treated with the same respect that they show us. I'm not saying all of this as a mod but as someone who seeks as much peace in my life and others lives as possible. Cannabis can and should be something that brings people together, not that divides.

Suppose there was a cop joining our forum that was not supporting our cause, unlike Kevin who is, and they were here debating us but were doing so in a respectful way and within our guidelines. Should we welcome that cop even though he disagrees? Or anyone who disagrees for that matter? If all we are is a website filled with people of the same mindset all we're doing is singing to the choir. How would we be spreading positive Cannabis awareness, which is what our mission is? I can understand how many would have hard feelings about Kevin's past actions as a law enforcement officer but we haven't walked in his shoes. I do think it took some balls to answer the questions posed concerning his past in a forum such as ours and I respect him for being up front with us. I've had negative encounters with cops myself, though I've never been busted for Cannabis. I've also had some positive experiences. As I grow older I find myself also growing less judgemental of people. Looking back at my life I can remember many things I'm not proud of, even ashamed of. I've been forgiven and given second chances many more times than I ever deserved. So if you think Kevin has done wrongs I would say that we all have. I've learned from my mistakes and moved on. I don't look back, yesterday is gone. What we have is the here and now. Personally as far as I'm concerned Kevin is welcome here, or anyone is welcome here regardless of their background and deserve to be treated with the same respect that they show us. I'm not saying all of this as a mod but as someone who seeks as much peace in my life and others lives as possible. Cannabis can and should be something that brings people together, not that divides.

High User, As someone who has been around many blocks, many times... I do look back, it's called history, and it's supposed to help us not make the same mistakes twice LOL

Sorry, but I question Kevin's motives, things smack too much of a tee vee series when he talks, IMHO.

Now, if he were talking of donating the profits from his domain name sales to promote cannabis awareness, I'd feel a lot better about letting him in the door... but I'd still keep an eye on him :grinjoint:

It's just my opinion, but I think Kevin is here for one purpose: to promote Kevin, period.

:peace:

Now, if he were talking of donating the profits from his domain name sales to promote cannabis awareness

You mean like every dealer does?

Oh... wait a minute....

Back
Top Bottom