Express Light bulbs LED Grow light system?

elsuperboludo

I guess I can introduce myself and ask my question at the same time I would like to say thank you to everyone on this board the amount of knowledge on this board is unimaginable:smokin:. To my question I know LED's haven't been the way to go and has steadily been developing as far as "our field" has grown and more growers have started to use them. Does anyone have experience with the LED setup from Express light bulbs? I've searched around the site and seen some good results popping up in the LED market I'm thinking LED setup and some CFL's to it up
LED Grow Light 14 watt: Express Light Bulbs

those panels suck. check my journal for proof- had 6 panels up and plants still sucked.
they work, kinda sorta.... but a waste of time.
The bushy plant I have in flower started last may from seed, and wasn't ready for flower until beginning of october, after a month under 4 t5's.
a 4bulb x 2foot t5 lamp is great for veg- and very few heat issues.

i agree with what racefan said. HIDs DO produce the best results from what ive seen. i grew some plants under LEDs to test them for myself. i first started with just LEDs during the veg. cycle then added T5s once i started flowering. i think the results are pretty good. what do u think ? First Grow with LEDs & T5s

OK moto, lets clear something up here, cause I really think you are stretching your "LED" grow... Your plant was started outdoors ( who knows how long it was outdoors) and you are using floros.... You can't show any pics from your LED veg... So just make sure you tell people that instead of giving out false hope and telling people yours was a LED grow...... Those panels are a waste of money.........:peace:

OK moto, lets clear something up here, cause I really think you are stretching your "LED" grow... Your plant was started outdoors ( who knows how long it was outdoors) and you are using floros.... You can't show any pics from your LED veg... So just make sure you tell people that instead of giving out false hope and telling people yours was a LED grow...... Those panels are a waste of money.........:peace:

wow. sorry for sharing what little info i had available. i get the feelin this isnt a very friendly forum after all. didnt mean to get u all shook up there irie. peace out urself. i wont bother comin back on here again.

Listen Moto.. It's not like that. I saw the opening comment on you thread and was excited because I thought someone else was having a good led grow. I was bummed to learn that it was outside.. If you can repeat that grow with LEDS then I will admit and apologize for my observations. I see a lot of people wasting money on those things and just think we should be fair as growers trying to share our knowledge in an accurate way. I in noway had intended to be mean, sometimes it just comes out that way. When you finish that plant I would love to see a LEd grow from you and I think your plant looks great..

Listen Moto.. It's not like that. I saw the opening comment on you thread and was excited because I thought someone else was having a good led grow. I was bummed to learn that it was outside.. If you can repeat that grow with LEDS then I will admit and apologize for my observations. I see a lot of people wasting money on those things and just think we should be fair as growers trying to share our knowledge in an accurate way. I in noway had intended to be mean, sometimes it just comes out that way. When you finish that plant I would love to see a LEd grow from you and I think your plant looks great..

this is what it looked like when i potted it from my buddys backyard. the thing was barely 4" tall. i cut the top off where it started flowering already before i reverted it back to the veg. state and put it under LEDs...

plant006.jpg

so i'd hardely say the thing was grown outside, concidering by the time i chopped the top and it had to start all over again. look man... i wasnt trying to present it as a grow journal. i just took sum pics when the thing started flowering and thought id share them with this forum because everyone doubts LEDs. im sorry u didnt have good luck. u didnt even have the same panels i do. so for u to call me a liar or misleading really gets under my skin. all i was doing was showing u folks the results i had thus far. im totally new to growing. although ive been smoking for 25 yrs... i just never took the time to try and grow sum smoke myself.

and as far as an apology... i dont need one. u can sling ur opinions around and try to pass them off as factual knowledge all u want. i know what was grown here, under what lights. if u dont believe me... well that sounds like a personal problem to me. good luck with ur future grows and that attitude of urs irie. :ganjamon:

Moto I have been very interested in your LED grow so much that I am building a grow room.
The LED panels I will use will be home made I can save a bunch on the cost by building them myself. The leds I will be using are more efficient and produce more light. I will write a
thread about the manufacturing of the panels and the grow of the Alaskan Ice I just purchased. Well back to framing the grow room.

Pan4

Moto I have been very interested in your LED grow so much that I am building a grow room.
The LED panels I will use will be home made I can save a bunch on the cost by building them myself. The leds I will be using are more efficient and produce more light. I will write a
thread about the manufacturing of the panels and the grow of the Alaskan Ice I just purchased. Well back to framing the grow room.

Pan4

lookin forward to seeing what u have constructed and what the final outcome is :ganjamon: please post sum pics once u are up & running

wow. sorry for sharing what little info i had available. i get the feelin this isnt a very friendly forum after all. didnt mean to get u all shook up there irie. peace out urself. i wont bother comin back on here again.

Dude, This forum is a very friendly one! You might want to show some respect to brother IRIE, hes a dedicated contributor and we thank him for that.

The thing is, on this site people tell it like it is. We mean no disrespect brother, were sendin you positive vibes for sure. :grinjoint:

Dude, This forum is a very friendly one! You might want to show some respect to brother IRIE, hes a dedicated contributor and we thank him for that.

The thing is, on this site people tell it like it is. We mean no disrespect brother, were sendin you positive vibes for sure. :grinjoint:

oh trust me... ive enjoyed his journals and contributions myself, but i do think the way he responded was a little overboard. but whatever, its all good. i aint gonna loose any sleep over it or nothin. id rather make friends than enemies :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom