Ezra's First Stealth Grow

Ok so in terms of nutes I am going to start using them at 1/4 to start. I have Biobizz Bloom and Grow.
Since I have the lights switched to 12/12 and I am in the flowering stage, will I starting using Bio-Bloom? Even though I haven't even used Bio-Grow yet?

me, the absolute beginner, follow this procedure,, and this is what i have learned,, start the flower ferts one week after flicking the switch to 12/12,, cheers,, :Namaste:

Just checked their website and it says to use them both in conjunction but only start adding grow one week into flowering. :thumb:

I have been reading about the benefits of epson salts, has anyone used them?

Just checked their website and it says to use them both in conjunction but only start adding grow one week into flowering. :thumb:

bingo!!! :high-five:

Epson salts are great if you are having magnesium deficiencies, but in very diluted quantities. I wouldn't go crazy, your plants look great.

If you are growing for resale, nutrient them to the max, you will push up your yields.

If you are growing for personal use I would recommend using nutrients more sparingly. It will lower your yields, but it will cut back on your flushing at the end of the grow and you will generally end up with a better smoke at the end.

I generally add nutrients during the transition for the first two weeks but at smaller amounts just to assist in bud site development. If you are growing with a good soil most of the required nutrients are already available.

Some of the best bud I have seen grown and smoked was grow in the forest in Northern California, and the grower added virtually no nutrients, but the soil was super rich. A good soil will go a LONG way in a grow.

Here would be my recommendations for what they are worth.

1. Top the little gal if you haven't already.

2. Put up a small net. For your system I would do a very slight V shape with the center being the lower point.

3. After topping let it veg up just past the net and weave it into the net, as it flowers.

4. Train each top to one side of the V as it flowers.

5. Get a nice canopy by trimming most of the growth under the nets.

6. Flower it out and enjoy:nicethread:

Here is how I would try to flower that setup.

The Blue is the Scrog Net. The Green is the Bud Sites. Thank you Microsoft paint...

IMG_0703271.jpg

Epson salts are great if you are having magnesium deficiencies, but in very diluted quantities. I wouldn't go crazy, your plants look great.

If you are growing for resale, nutrient them to the max, you will push up your yields.

If you are growing for personal use I would recommend using nutrients more sparingly. It will lower your yields, but it will cut back on your flushing at the end of the grow and you will generally end up with a better smoke at the end.

I generally add nutrients during the transition for the first two weeks but at smaller amounts just to assist in bud site development. If you are growing with a good soil most of the required nutrients are already available.

Some of the best bud I have seen grown and smoked was grow in the forest in Northern California, and the grower added virtually no nutrients, but the soil was super rich. A good soil will go a LONG way in a grow.

Here would be my recommendations for what they are worth.

1. Top the little gal if you haven't already.

2. Put up a small net. For your system I would do a very slight V shape with the center being the lower point.

3. After topping let it veg up just past the net and weave it into the net, as it flowers.

4. Train each top to one side of the V as it flowers.

5. Get a nice canopy by trimming most of the growth under the nets.

6. Flower it out and enjoy:nicethread:

Thanks bro!
There actually is an intake and exhaust fan (it might be hard to see in the pictures). I was considering topping but I really don't think my setup would have to space to take larger leaves, I might get a net going do, to spread the plant out through the case!

hey brother ur project seems intresting i hope you dont mind me lurking around

the double size after flower is a rule of thumb, cannabis has standard height it will reach even if you go 12/12 from seed.

alltho that box you got going on there is cool, im pretty sure ur girl will outgrow it even if you hit the plug for flower right now.

if u are good with ur hands maybe u should consider building something a little bigger for her to flower in

cheers man lookin good

Thanks for the picture, I see what you mean now.
If I was to top it which colour would I cut from?

IMG_077026.JPG

Im a bit unsure as to how I would start this "net" setup..

id say orange

take a second opinion tho i dont wanna be responsible for anything gone wrong :goodluck:

hey brother ur project seems intresting i hope you dont mind me lurking around

the double size after flower is a rule of thumb, cannabis has standard height it will reach even if you go 12/12 from seed.

alltho that box you got going on there is cool, im pretty sure ur girl will outgrow it even if you hit the plug for flower right now.

if u are good with ur hands maybe u should consider building something a little bigger for her to flower in

cheers man lookin good

Thanks man! No other way I could grow to be honest besides this one.

Thanks man! No other way I could grow to be honest besides this one.

i feel man trust me, sometimes stealth is the only option. The problem here is that your plant will eventually outgrow the pc tower you have it in so maybe find something else that's still stealthy but not so small, like a small closet or something.

if thats not an option either then may i suggest transplanting it somewhere outside? like a place that sees no action and you can visit regularly for watering ur lady, animals shouldnt pass that spot aswell like shepherds with sheeps, sheeps will definitely eat the whole thing.

im just spitballing here, i dont know whats going on tho so if you could explain a bit like whats the problem with ur situation maybe we could throw some ideas and help a bit more.

i feel man trust me, sometimes stealth is the only option. The problem here is that your plant will eventually outgrow the pc tower you have it in so maybe find something else that's still stealthy but not so small, like a small closet or something.

if thats not an option either then may i suggest transplanting it somewhere outside? like a place that sees no action and you can visit regularly for watering ur lady, animals shouldnt pass that spot aswell like shepherds with sheeps, sheeps will definitely eat the whole thing.

im just spitballing here, i dont know whats going on tho so if you could explain a bit like whats the problem with ur situation maybe we could throw some ideas and help a bit more.

PC grows are definitely possible and have been done before with great success. Ezra is in a server box, so that gives him a little more room than others.

This guy had a very successful grow..

So I just smoked and bored so decided to make a pictorial showing the first few days of flowering,all the way up to yesterday...day 46,
Lets see if I can do this without forgetting what Im trying to do,lol...:D:blunt:

Ok so here is the first sign of flowering,day 17-22?, 12/12...
6342.jpg

3684.jpg

6343.jpg

Heres some close ups of the top forming bud of each girl,
First is Mary...
5388.jpg

Next up is Jane...
3a8.jpg

Here are the girls,repotted together, "looking down"...
group223.jpg

Couple others, "looking down" of plants/buds developing....
green_106.jpg

green_156.jpg

Here is a pic of them together in the pc,
laura_and_plants_037.jpg

Here are a couple more pics of them,a little further along...
laura_and_plants_026.jpg

laura_and_plants_017.jpg

laura_and_plants_024.jpg

Here are some pics of the ladys,somewhere between 42-46 days flowering...
this_one5.jpg

laura_and_plants_042.jpg

this_one_066.jpg

this_one_086.jpg

this_one_103.jpg

Here are some closer looks of the trichs,day 46 flowering...
this_one_043.jpg

this_one_064.jpg

This one is cool,checking out a little bud with a magnifying glass:)
this_one_068.jpg

im just saying maybe there is another way, i get that the whole point of stealth is that people can go in and out of the room without noticing, maybe its possible that he can get something a little bigger but still stealthy and get a bigger yield than what a box would offer.

it goes without saying that growing in a stealth box is something you do so you learn through the experience and not actually something u go into for some serious yield but it would be nice to also get a little something while still learning.

this doesnt affect me in anyway tho so its not my business i guess, just throwing out ideas

Here is a link to a nicest Stealth Grow I have ever seen. Amazing little setup. If I did stealth I would copy this.

It is a SCROG setup. The net is essential in small spaces, to maximize yields. It is like 50+ pages but worth the time.

Scroll the bottom and click on the thread here to see the full journal.

I am currently growing Ketama Indica from Morocco, I over vegged by a bit, I was out of town, for 20 days. I have a fairly automated system. I trained for 2 days then flipped to flower. Overgrowth is not a problem., if you use the net for growth control when you flower.

Here is what I would do in your situation.

1. I would top that plant at the orange.

2. Put a small net like 1.5-2 inch holes above it to stunt the vertical growth, train the 2 new tops to the edges of your box.

3. When the 2 new tops are half way to the edge under the net, flip the plant into flower.

Back
Top Bottom