Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto & Blue Treacle Auto Grow - 300W LED

I wash my hands( always wash your hands before touching your plant), and then i push down slow on each side to open them up so all new growth gets plenty of light.. I will ponytail later on once more fans have been produced.... I don't like to do any cutting of the fan leaves ( unless it's a must) Topping is plenty enough stress:tokin:

Glad I found your forum, my white cookies are now 15 days old, I am new at this and since you and I both are growing in soil and use leds I will follow along and hope to learn.... I have blue dream plants that are getting close to harvest, and since these are for pain and insomnia I am so looking forward to the harvest. will take a back seat here and watch the show.

That Blue Treacle is some fine smoke, indeed. Looking forward to watching yours grow up. I grew one in a space bucket as a side project and wish i would've paid more attention to it to push more yield out of it. Knock your socks off stuff...

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Glad I found your forum, my white cookies are now 15 days old, I am new at this and since you and I both are growing in soil and use leds I will follow along and hope to learn.... I have blue dream plants that are getting close to harvest, and since these are for pain and insomnia I am so looking forward to the harvest. will take a back seat here and watch the show.
Glad to have you on board the weed train my new friend:thumb::welcome:

That Blue Treacle is some fine smoke, indeed. Looking forward to watching yours grow up. I grew one in a space bucket as a side project and wish i would've paid more attention to it to push more yield out of it. Knock your socks off stuff...

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Iam gonna try to push her for max yield brother:yahoo: Glad your aboard the train:welcome:

Blue Dream is Weedman's favorite ..It helps my ADHD... Trust me when i say this - You will be a pro before you know it:thumb: And you will have your own meds that you grew...

Co2 bottles
I know some say it helps, and others don't( the key is to keep your space sealed)

What you need-- The 2L Bottle
- Sugar
- Yeast
- Measuring Spoon
- A funnel
2 cups of sugar, 1 tsp of yeast, and half (half the 2liter bottle filled) warm water in the bottle.

take the bottle set the funnel in the top and get ready to pour in some sugar and yeast (you could use a piece of paper for a funnel if you dont have one. Now add the 2 cups of sugar, and the 1 tsp of yeast. Then its time to add the water. To get a good start of C02 production we want to use luke warm water, dont use hot water because this will kill the yeast. Remember that plants only use the co2 during the day.. So just screw the lids back on before lights out.. This works for me, and i hope that it will help you..(remember to shake the bottles with the lid on when the lights pop back on, and unscrew slowly because the co2 will build up quick..
6-21-16-1.JPG
6-21-16-4.JPG
6-21-16-3.JPG

Thanks for such a warm welcome, my friend,,,,,due to pure ignorance I started out with 7 blue dream seeds and ended up germinating every single one of them,,,,,soooo, I am growing all 7 and they are all at different stages,,,,lol,,,dont ask....however one of them is getting close to harvest and am still reading and trying to figure out what to do next,,I am thinking maybe 2 more weeks...anyone out there,,, do I start the flush now and use some type of syrup to use in flush...thanks again weedman..

Back
Top Bottom