favorite smoking song to listen to?

good choices gramps.... no kids here a well rounded stoner grampa myself... just dig reggae its not rap pops.... but ill listen to some niel anyday

lol yeah I like many kinds of music as well...I wasn't referring to your post Bubba. I enjoy reggae quite a bit not only for the beat but for the message, too. :Rasta:

It's always changing, but Jack Johnson is always amazing. Bob Marley too. Also I'll go with.

Lucky- Seven Mary Three
Closer- Kings of Leon
With You- Stars of Track and Field
Light it Up- KMK
Some of Ben Harper
No Rain- Blind Melon (my theme song)
some Sublime
Fearless, Comfortably Numb, Dark Side of the Moon,etc.- Pink Floyd

meh it really depends on the mood. Music is amazing. Too bad I don't have more of it.

YouTube - Collie Buddz - Sensimillia (Feat. Roache)

i like alot of reggae like alborosie, collie buddz, peter tosh, fantom mojah, capleton, Eek a mouse, errol bellot, sizzla, i wayne, lil kirk, ect..
i also like Dnb, dub step, jungle,ragga, breakbeats, and old rock you cant beat a bit of pink floyd especialy comfortably numb.

Theres a really fun 'country urban style' ~I guess~Anyway it's
a version on that song 'the devil went down to georgia'~ya know 'bout Johnny~LMFAO~
Well this is called 'devil went down to jamaica' & it s 'bout ole Johhny & how him & devil
make a bet whose weeds the best~friend is gonna help me download it to this computer~I could do it on my own~but this 'puter is brand new'~but ya you'll laugh
ur azz off listenin 2 that on~Stoner song~ya gotta love it~LOL~

i like listening to taylor swift, carrie underwood, or some kelly clarkson.
jessica simpson rocks my socks too :popcorn:

Yall need to knock rbl posse "lets smoke a blunt" its off da ruthless by law album or cypress hills "stoned is the way of the walk" you cant go wrong with either one.

War (hunh, good-gawd y’all). What is it good for? absolutly nothing!

Back
Top Bottom