Favourite method of smoking?

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
JUST WONDERING.......

What is/are your favourite way or ways of smoking your bud or hash?
Do you like bubbler's or blunts? Favourite papers, flavoured, hemp, even blunt. Do you prefer glass or other for bongs or pipes, do you prefer vaporizers? There is so many ways to smoke these are just a few, so what are your favourite ways, do you have any unique ways? Just trying to get an idea of the many different ways people prefer.

My bubbler... or any bong... glass...

ive said it before and ill say it again...... bubbler all the way

i just like thc in general...

I'd have to say my first choice will always be a Vaporizer, either my Volcano or VaporBros... but coming in a close second is any sort of bubbler... i love em.

i like joints because if you are trying to be stealthy, the evidence is destroyed after you are done smoking

^^I agree to that, but unfortunatly in this case you didn't cover up the evidence..^^

So back on topic, jays and bong. Glass pipe is nice too. :allgood:

DaHui said:
Not hitting the PHX anymore?

Actually, no, and its a sad thing too. I was visiting some friends up at UC Davis and accidentally left it there. That was over a month ago and I havent been back up since. Thankfully Im goin up there Thursday afternoon till Sunday so I'll be using it plenty, as well as bringing it home where it belongs :grinjoint:

^Oh you know id be all over that if i had a damn digital camera.... maybe a friend has one up in Davis, if so I'll def take some pics of me ripping that thing apart :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom