Favourite munchies!

pedrolyte

I think that munchies are something that you can grab out of the fridge/cupboard/shop shelf and consume immediately, as the desire decides.

A bowl of coco-pops with chilled milk .. eat all the coco-pops and then drink the cold chocolaty milk ... mmmmmmmmmmmmm :cheesygrinsmiley:

Whenever I smoke weed I really dont get the munchies unless I havent eaten before I smoked, which I usualy do just to avoid this problem. Whenever I get the munchies its always for something that I dont have...Have no idea how to cook, nor have the ingrediants for. So this is where my lovely lady comes in hand. Since she went to culinary arts school Im proud to say she knows how to satisfy even the most severe case of munchies.

MMMMMMM i put crannberyys in the freezer and wait till they freeze up and let them melt in my mouth while i play guitar hero mmm

I like a sweet/salty combo, so I usually get a frosty and dip my fries in it. Sometimes I'll dip my cheeseburger in my frosty, too. Lol... I know it sounds weird. ;-)

Ha ha As I was thinkinking of my fav eddy snack like I said above b/rice crackers... I have a fesh big gals apple that I sliced and dipped in caramel dip... And I am visiting Mr Ed. But the aplle was there.... and then I coveted the beautiful apple... then thought what would make this apple better and got a little mini tub of caramel for fruit out of the pantry... I am licking my fingers to keep the keyboard clean, and I said sesame crackers???!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Edys butter pecan ice cream
ben & Jerrys Brownie mix
Cheez its, (white chedder)
Wendy's frosty with fries, YUM!!
chocalate candy.
**Never go food shopping while your Stoned*** unless you plan on getting alot of stuff.

Coffee, tea or a cigarette. Anything to make the munchies go away! Not to mention that caffeine prevents my high from putting me to sleep once I've come down, (unless that was the point in smoking in the first place).

But if I give in and eat something, cereal and milk is a great snack. Been trying to make sure that if the munchies take me on an eating binge, it's moderately healthy. Fruit's good, I love peaches! Banana's too...

Been trying to make sure that if the munchies take me on an eating binge, it's moderately healthy.

Yeah, me too.

I used to go straight for Cheetos followed by chocolate.

Now I've replaced Cheetos with a salad. Before medicating I wash the lettuce and combine all the other parts of the salad (can of tuna, olives, maybe a little cheese) in a separate bowl so everything's ready to make when I'm feeling lazy later. It's a very salty salad with the tuna, olives, salt, and the oil + basalmic vinegar mix I use for the dressing, and I seem to enjoy it even more than the unhealthy Cheetos.

I still seem to need the chocolate afterwards, though. Now I'm on a hunt for a healthy chocolate alternative. Fruit's great, but it doesn't satisfy the chocolate craving. Any suggestions?

Sesame rice crackers and queso fresco and a nice pot of oolong tea.

I love oolong. :drool:

I love anything crunchy.
I try and stear away from unhealthy snacks so I usually like to eat cereals and rice cakes and such.

Occasionally, though I get fucking ravenous and eat every peice of shit that's lieing around in my house, and then go to Burger King or something equally stomach wrenching. Haha

I usually try to keep from giving into my muniche cravings, but whe I do its like that scene from Grandma's Boy where he finds all the leftovers, I want everything tasty I can find.
Particulars items could be: Ice Cream, Totinos pizza, burritos, cereal, anything my mom or grandma makes, Indian food, and chili.

NC has a great fast food place called Cookout, which have really awesome burgers and shakes. They only have places open in college towns though.

Grandma's Boy=Best Movie Ever :smokin:
"Don't worry pothead. You'll get your fix."

Corn Pops
Honey Nut Cheerios
Honey Bunches of Oats
McDonalds double QP
McDonalds McChicken
Triple Whopper
Bag of Ruffles
Lawson's Chip dip
Fresh Smokies
2 Liter of Sprite
2 Liter of Canada Dry
Mini marshmellows
Mozzarella Sticks
Potato Skins
Payday
Butterfinger
Burger King large fry
bag of spicy pork rinds
half lb of garlic bologna
fresh italian bread
dijon mustard (can you please pass the grey poupon?)
fresh american cheese
g2g ill name more l8er

Honey Bunches of Oats is the "BOMB" (LOL! "the BOMB" is sooo outdated, huh?) I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch, too. Yall are right about the cereal and ice cold milk! It really hits the spot!

Cannabis causes an increased hunger! It stimulates the appetite! I love hash brown potatoes! OMFG- These are awesome. THC is the bomb!!

down the street from my house there is a little family owned burger stand, OMG this is the best when i'm stoned. 1/4 lb burger with fries and a coke hmm hmm hmm! I stopped going there tho, i was gaining weight.

Papadeaux Turtle Brownie ... Lord knows I wish I had that recipe!!
Cannabis Candy
bananas
Chocolate Ice cream with bananas and whipped cream
M&M's
Mango Juice
feta on Ritz w fresh basil
coffee
cake baked preferrably with cannabutter

or a big cup of coffee and a handful of biscuits or cookies in you are one of our colonial cousins..lol

Back
Top Bottom