Feeding Autoflowers

majortom68

420 Member
I am growing in 16L Smart Pots, Coco/Perlite combo using Canna A/B, Rhizotonic, Cannazym, Cal-Mag & PK13/14 just looking for a Grow Guide on Nute strength, should I be using a bit less than the recommended Guide for Photoperiods.
2 have Sprouted and 1st Leaves proper are now out and growing so they'll need at least some Rhizotonic & some Canna A/B, question is, how much ?
I'd have thought Canna had a Guide for Autos, if they do, i can't find it?
thanks for any help folks, much appreciated :thumb:

I think many use 1/4 recommended strength for autos and 1/2 for photos. There is a small community of organic growers who believe that if the soil is proper, an auto doesn't need anything additional during the grow.

Heres a link for you: Auto-Flowering

I'd go half strength for the first few weeks, then ramp it up. Canna is a very good and balanced line. From a company in an area of the world that knows cannabis. That said, I have not used it, but I'm pretty familiar with it having worked at a store that sold it. It's probably the next line I'll run.

Have you scoured their website for a schedule? Surprised but not really since I can't think of too many companies that put out feed lines for autos. Anyway, I'd start at half strength and move up from there. Good luck. I may fire an email to our old rep and see what he says....

Back
Top Bottom