Help please

Jay777

420 Member
Hi guys just registered on here hope you’re all keeping safe and well could do with a little advice if you can help I’m just about to start my growth of fast buds orange Sherbert strawberry pie and lemon pie I’m growing in coco 60-40 and using
  • Canna Coco A & B 1 Litre Nutrient
  • 1 x Canna PK 13/14 250ml
  • 1 x Canna Cannazym 250ml
  • 1 x Rhizotonic 250ml
Do you think I’m missing anything out it’s my first time trying these Nutrients and if anyone has a growth chart it would be much appreciated thanks in advanc nutrients and if anyone has a growth chart it would be much appreciated thanks very much guys

Hi guys just registered on here hope you’re all keeping safe and well could do with a little advice if you can help I’m just about to start my growth of fast buds orange Sherbert strawberry pie and lemon pie I’m growing in coco 60-40 and using
  • Canna Coco A & B 1 Litre Nutrient
  • 1 x Canna PK 13/14 250ml
  • 1 x Canna Cannazym 250ml
  • 1 x Rhizotonic 250ml
Do you think I’m missing anything out it’s my first time trying these Nutrients and if anyone has a growth chart it would be much appreciated thanks in advanc nutrients and if anyone has a growth chart it would be much appreciated thanks very much guys
I’m growing and 19 L pots by the way

Welcome aboard Jay!!
I've never used those products but i'm sure there are members who have. maybe add cal-mag to the list as i've seen members using that. I would suggest to look into the journal section and doing a search :thumb:

Welcome aboard Jay!!
I've never used those products but i'm sure there are members who have. maybe add cal-mag to the list as i've seen members using that. I would suggest to look into the journal section and doing a search :thumb:
Thank you my friend

Hi Jay, Is this your 1st grow ? Coco is work if you do too many plants. One thing you are missing is Cal Mag. You are in Coco & Coco requires Cal Mag or you will have issues somewhere down the line. I use 2 ml. per gallon every time I mix my nutes when I grow in Coco. Never an issue by doing that.
AN products ... Wow. Got an expensive grow going on. I did 6 plants in Coco using AN & it cost almost $150 in nutes.
You do realize when growing in Coco you use nutrients every time ? Never just plain water ! It's also best to feed twice per day during Veg & 3 times per day once she's in Flower & starting to bud. That's a lot of nutrients & it get's expensive. You should look for a 1 or 2 part nutrient such as Mega Crop or Geo Flora to save some cash.
Also remember to treat Coco the same as a Hydro grow & pH your nutes to 5.8.
Hope this helps a little.

Welcome Jay777 to 420 Magazine
Here’s a thread for autos you’ll like .
Then come back and introduce yourself.

Hi Jay, Is this your 1st grow ? Coco is work if you do too many plants. One thing you are missing is Cal Mag. You are in Coco & Coco requires Cal Mag or you will have issues somewhere down the line. I use 2 ml. per gallon every time I mix my nutes when I grow in Coco. Never an issue by doing that.
AN products ... Wow. Got an expensive grow going on. I did 6 plants in Coco using AN & it cost almost $150 in nutes.
You do realize when growing in Coco you use nutrients every time ? Never just plain water ! It's also best to feed twice per day during Veg & 3 times per day once she's in Flower & starting to bud. That's a lot of nutrients & it get's expensive. You should look for a 1 or 2 part nutrient such as Mega Crop or Geo Flora to save some cash.
Also remember to treat Coco the same as a Hydro grow & pH your nutes to 5.8.
Hope this helps a little.
Hi mate thanks so much for the help it’s my 5 grow only so still learning iv been doing ok just trying to get the biggest buds my last was in coco was not to bad really happy with it tbf .so I should feed less but twice a day yes and il definitely get the cal mag Thanks again

jay, i'd suggest joining buds buddy current grow he is doing. His taken the time to provide allot of beneficial information on tent setup, nutrients and more

You still feed till Run off every time. Feeding also supplies air to the roots which helps with growth.
You want big buds you'll have to top once, LST & take off any little branch that wont hold a big bud / cola right before you start flowering. Like this I guess you mean.

Wow they look amazing mate thanks for the advice much appreciated are your plans feminise though because mine are all autos I have chopped some orange sherbets auto before but I didn’t think it was wise to do it really and what about taking leaves off is that okay also on an auto plant

jay, i'd suggest joining buds buddy current grow he is doing. His taken the time to provide allot of beneficial information on tent setup, nutrients and more
Thank you so much mate I’ll do that straightaway

there are different techniques for autos then photoperiods. I am not a auto guy but LSD training is one of the good methods to get them bigger since you are racing against the time. Also keep your lights on 24h during seedling and then finish in 18/6 light cycle.

Back
Top Bottom