Feeding schedule

Austinpalm36

I’m not at the point where I need to feed yet. But I like to research ahead of time so I’m prepared when the time comes. I’m curious on levels of feeding you should give your plants in soil in both veg and flower. I’m going to attempt to transplant about 2 weeks into veg and then do my first feeding. I’m using fox farms. One thing I’m confused about is that I’m hearing your first feeding should be around 400-500ppm. I have a tds meter and my regular tap water is ph at 7.5 and the 37ppm. It says you multiply by 10 so my regular tap water is 370ppm. Almost the 400 I’ve seen recommended. But how do I know what nutrients to add and how much to add. I can’t use the chart because 6 teaspoons a gallon. Only using 1/4 that still shoots my tds meter up to about 2000. So if I use the chart or even what most people recommend my ppms are way to high. If anyone has time to explain I’d appreciate it. I can take pictures to explain what I mean

Disregard your water ppm

The chart ppm is nutes only

Attachments

• soilenglish.jpg
    soilenglish.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 106
Let’s back up... what medium are you using?
well I’m using soil. So I know I don’t need as much nutrients. And I’m starting to think my pen isn’t one that you need to multiply by ten when you read. My tap water reads 37. The guys I seen on YouTube took that number and multiplied by 10. Maybe my water isn’t 370 ppm tap. Could it actually be 37?

well I’m using soil. So I know I don’t need as much nutrients. And I’m starting to think my pen isn’t one that you need to multiply by ten when you read. My tap water reads 37. The guys I seen on YouTube took that number and multiplied by 10. Maybe my water isn’t 370 ppm tap. Could it actually be 37?
Don’t worry about ppm... worry about your pH being 6.3-6.5. Start off with 1/4 strength using the soil schedule above.
Are you using the FF trio?

Back
Top Bottom