Female seeds

tee44

420 Member
ok i got a few seeds from my last grow.dont know if it was a hermi or what got about 3/4 LB so im asumming it was a female ,are those seeds guaranteed female ?or is it a crap shoot?

ok i got a few seeds from my last grow.dont know if it was a hermi or what got about 3/4 LB so im asumming it was a female ,are those seeds guaranteed female ?or is it a crap shoot?

Dont use these seeds as they are almost guaranteed to be hermie. You see whenever a plant is a hermaphrodite it has both male and female genes and the male doesn't usually express itself unless it is stressed therefore any seed that results from this will exhibit the same traits

yes but 3/4 of LB is not bad and a small handful of seeds and it was 3 hit stuff... thats not bad think i spent maybe 40 bucks on soil and nutes..hope i can get the same results again

yes but 3/4 of LB is not bad and a small handful of seeds and it was 3 hit stuff... thats not bad think i spent maybe 40 bucks on soil and nutes..hope i can get the same results again

If you only had a small handful of seeds out of a harvest like that - they should be female seeds, and most likely not hermaphrodite. I would try to use those seeds in a heartbeat. It sounds like an end of life reaction by a female plant that produced these seeds - not a stress hermie. It's fairly common to have a few seeds in an otherwise hermie free harvest - it's a last ditch attempt by the female plant to continue it's heritage.

Under those circumstances, the seeds should be healthy females most of the time - at least that's how I understand it.

Nice haul by the way!! :goodjob:

thinking i had 30 or some in 3/4 of LB hoping they all pan out like there mother did lol put you never know

I had 1 lone seed from my last grow, it was all by itself away from the big buds (had about 12 oz dry). I am keeping it thinking it must be a female too.

Should be! Good luck - if you don't need it, send it to me... ;)

Back
Top Bottom