Finally got it started

:rollit:The smell will just get stronger from here on out! :yikes:

i want to build a carbon scrubber out of chicken wire and panty hose...i dont remember who did it on this site but im going to build one like that. the exhaust is going to go out the chimney where the exhaust from my heater goes out so if there is any smell that gets through the scrubber it will just go up. the intake is goin to come from my basement window through a fake window i will post pics of the stealth window as soon as i build it haha

basically i will make a window out of plexi-glass but it will be screwed to a wooden frame with bushings so it will stick out from the frame about 1/2 inch then put screen behind the glass so it looks like a window. and drill small holes in the exterior frame so it can pull air in without being obvious

i drew a poor picture on paint haha

intake.jpg

i just added two 150w equiv. clfs 2700 lummens each

that puts the total lummens at 12400 and 700 watt equiv.

the two plants in the back are getting bushy as hell and the tall one is getting taller, i left for xmas and the plant grew into the light and burned itself real bad...all the new growth was burnt so i had to top it
the little on has finally perked up and is growing great

the big plant is so bushy today but the ones in the back are shorter and much much bushier, shorter length between the nodes
i started 18/6 three days ago and the nodes where i topped it are getting huge they grew into my lights again :(

i am seriously considering a scrog to slow down the big ones verticle growth since topping it only gave me about two days of no growth

PICT0535.JPG

PICT0534.JPG

PICT0533.JPG

PICT0530.JPG

i just finishied building a box fer them, i was losing alot of efficency without much to reflect the light especially since one is so big.

they seem to love their new home
i will post pics of the box as soon as i get some more batteries for the cam

nice man...i'm gonna start up my own grow pretty soon. I'm still shoppin for everything i needa get...it'll be a dresser turned grow box hydroponic system with cfl's....what kinda nutes are you given your plants?? (i'm going with fox farms) keep up the good work

i am using fox farms grow big and thats all..i also have beastie bloomz that i will add to the mix soon

FYI: i have not changed the water in my res during the whole grow because i got laid off and cant buy more PH down...i just started workin again finally ( 3 weeks without a job...not good) my tap water in 8.0
i never changed it because i got the ph down to 6.2 but had to use the whole bottle of ph down that came with my test kit

Back
Top Bottom