Finding another place to hang my drying bud?

Flowertime

I had to change my grow room from upstairs to back in a area in my basement that I used to veg or cure. Does anyone have any suggestions on a different place to hang bud? These ladies are very potent and oder control has been an issue too. Currently I rigged up my exhaust to vent through the damper on the flue pipe going to the chimney and is working great. So the only good area that is(temperature,humidity,air flow) controlled is my grow room but how can a person hang and dry your bud in a room with the lights on for 18 hours?

Kinda what I was thinking, I just didn't want to spend any more money but I know to get quality bud you need to invest in that part of the grow also. All of my tricombs on all 3 different strains "15 auto's "are mainly cloudy with NO amber yet. I need to be figuring something out fast though.

Kinda what I was thinking, I just didn't want to spend any more money but I know to get quality bud you need to invest in that part of the grow also. All of my tricombs on all 3 different strains "15 auto's "are mainly cloudy with NO amber yet. I need to be figuring something out fast though.

Best option I think of is a separate tent, maybe a hanging rack or something for the drying process. Total probably isn't too much

I use a fairly cheap 4x2 tent, with fishing line (80lb test) stretched across the length in 4 rows (~5in apart), with 3 levels (20in apart). Gives me 12 lines that are 4ft long to hang sticks from.

I piggyback the exhaust from one of my tents to get a little air flowing through the drying tent, which does the trick. I can fit about 3 good sized plants in there, which works out pretty well. Just have to time the harvests right. Since I tend to run several strains at once it seems to work itself out usually.

I use a mini fridge, in my flowering room, with various vent holes drilled in it. I dry on the racks inside. Almost any sort of similar sized box would work as well or better

I just use my flowering tent for drying with exhaust running with carbon filter etc

Was a little bit different when i ran perpetual grow.

ye growing full time is a balancing act with limited space & different strains

Back
Top Bottom