First cycle - 5 autoflowers - Outdoors - Almost ready to harvest

Sephirot

Hello everyone this is my first post but also my first cycle. I arrived a bit late since it is almost time of the harvest. Here are the strain that I chose from royalqueenseeds: Sweet skunk, royal ak, bubble kush, quick one, royal kush. 18-liter pots with pre-fertilized soil Cellmax. I Use fresh water with very little sodium and chlorine. I have bought the full kit of fertilizers Cellmax earth, I started from the beginning of flowering/ fifth week. I'm using bloom, super enzyme, pk booster, flower stimulator. I started with doses of 4 - 1.5 - 1.5 - 2 ml / l but I realized that it was better to give him half and then towards the end I fell in half the doses. But i have a problem now... And I hope you can help me ... I don't know when to start the flush for 2 weeks ... I was thinking about quitting now, except for the royal ak because it takes longer, Here are the Pictures at 57 days after germination:

OdSHnWT.jpg

lzv9a2N.jpg

P57r3GE.jpg

oSpLn34.jpg

Some autos can go over 70 days.

How do the crystals look? Clear, cloudy, amber? Most base there flushing time based on the amount of amber to cloudy.

Take a close up picture of your best bud and zoom in. You can see what I'm speaking of then.

Back
Top Bottom