Almost Ready To Go!

Organic Rich

420 Member
My 8 X 6 Grow room almost complete with insulation, paneling, paint and calk finished. It was an old chicken coop in this pic but you wouldn't recognize it now. Inside is A 2000 watt full spectrum LED, 6" inline exhaust blower variable speed sized for 400 cfm installed. 8" fresh air adjustable intake (screened) installed. 30 gal fish aquarium and compost tea bag made. Still need to get fans, timers, seeds and the organic soil mix, i'm just waiting for warmer weather here in Missouri to get started. And I do feel better now that it's legal. I am a disabled vet with a lot of time on his hands and hampered a bit with a fixed income. Can't acquire all this stuff at once. No matter, I just get what I can afford and after almost a year I just about got this beast ready. A lot of work but I sure hope my first grow is successful, I can't wait to smoke my own organically grown weed. May the weed Gods bless all the growers out there with awesome crops!

Attachments

• IMG_0339.JPG
    IMG_0339.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
Welcome Organic Rich, here's a link to help get you started here at 420. Any questions you have just ask.
Helpful Links For New Members
Look around at busy grow journals and join in the conversations, good way to meet the community.

Welcome to :420: Rich!! I too am a disabled vet growing for medical needs. There is something extremely soothing about growing. Can't wait to see what you grow! Have a good one brother!!

Welcome Rich. enjoy your experience here. some amazingly helpful people on the forums and guides. You will see so many messes amd cock ups alongside fixes and "secret" tips that come from left field but work too. Jump in on any diary or forums and you will get a friendly response if not comedic sometimes too.
We also find solutions to world issues that will deffo work but sadly forget them once the Weed talk starts again !!
enjoy mate

My 8 X 6 Grow room almost complete with insulation, paneling, paint and calk finished. It was an old chicken coop in this pic but you wouldn't recognize it now. Inside is A 2000 watt full spectrum LED, 6" inline exhaust blower variable speed sized for 400 cfm installed. 8" fresh air adjustable intake (screened) installed. 30 gal fish aquarium and compost tea bag made. Still need to get fans, timers, seeds and the organic soil mix, i'm just waiting for warmer weather here in Missouri to get started. And I do feel better now that it's legal. I am a disabled vet with a lot of time on his hands and hampered a bit with a fixed income. Can't acquire all this stuff at once. No matter, I just get what I can afford and after almost a year I just about got this beast ready. A lot of work but I sure hope my first grow is successful, I can't wait to smoke my own organically grown weed. May the weed Gods bless all the growers out there with awesome crops!
Welcome pal. :) God Bless you in Christ Jesus Name :)

Back
Top Bottom