First Ever SCROG: 600W, Coco, Tent, White Widow

Looking good. Pulling up a chair.
Ahh I remember mine looking like this enjoy the grow and all the best ..

Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized

Ty sneaky. Ive seen your beasty plants before, freakin incredible.

I would think your plant is getting heat stressed the leave edges showing that sign

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah it is. Its in a very very poorly ventilated space unfortunately.

Nice journal. Real easy to follow

Tyvm.

Ok so its been an eventful few days.

Firstly I began to realize I should have really been LST or tucking much earlier in the grow so I dropped the screen 2 or 3 inches and bent the crap out of the stems. No breakages or anything.

This is straight after.

20170316_195814.jpg
20170316_195824.jpg

This is the next day.

20170317_090749.jpg

Then I decided that I needed to drop the heat so I decided to go LED. Got a 600W ViparSpectra.

20170317_172035.jpg

20170317_172104.jpg

20170317_172057.jpg

So its appears to have knocked a couple of degrees off but will see if it drops further.

Peace.

I was looking at the same led while ago . How's the temp drop ? Much difference

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Hello spiralout, looks good bro. What did you put them in first after germination? And coco + ? Thanks ✌️

Ty mate.

Jiffy-7(R) – Pellets - Jiffy Products for the seedling, easy as.

Straight Coco and nothing else. Its so easy to grow in this stuff its ridiculous. In the past I put perlite in the bottom of the pot for some reason but it was so long ago I cant remember. I use Canna nutrients A+B at 4ml ea. per litre as per the bottle and the rest is history.

Ty mate.

Jiffy-7(R) — Pellets - Jiffy Products for the seedling, easy as.

Straight Coco and nothing else. Its so easy to grow in this stuff its ridiculous. In the past I put perlite in the bottom of the pot for some reason but it was so long ago I cant remember. I use Canna nutrients A+B at 4ml ea. per litre as per the bottle and the rest is history.

Thank you, I'm basically using the coco also but the dude sold me Flake A & B so now I have to add some nutrients to that they say. But thanks for the info!! My pics are in the gallery

Quick photo update. Ill probably look to flower soon. Maybe even today.

Temps have dropped further as the room its in has cooled more over time after removing the ballast. About 12F reduction.

20170325_084349.jpg

Thank you, I'm basically using the coco also but the dude sold me Flake A & B so now I have to add some nutrients to that they say. But thanks for the info!! My pics are in the gallery

Hey guess what? I'm using the coco which is great but the dude also sold me Flake A+B. Didn't know better so yea I had to by a lot of nutes cause of that, around 200.00 worth. I can post the nutes I'm using. In the meantime my plants are doing great. Check em out in my grow journal.. Good luck Bro...✌️

Back
Top Bottom