First Frow - CFL - Hempy - Unknown Strain - Poor Man's Grow - Seeds Wet 08-12-11

theapprentice

Welcome. This is my first grow. Having problems locating supplies but am filling in the blanks the best I can. So here are the details as of now.

Lights - for my seeds i am using two 26watt cfls with a metal clip hood. They are brights with a 5500k rating.

Once they get going i will put them under my home made ballist that holds 10 cfls. During veg i will run 8 of the 5500k daylights and 2 softy's that are 2500k. I will reverse this for flowering and run 8 of the softy's and two brights in the middle.

Growing method - hempy style with scrog in a homemade box.

Strain - seeds I got out of a great bag a few years ago

medium and ferts - ok this is where i need some help off the bat. Despite scotts website and traveling to every place i could think of in a 50 mile radius. I can not find osmocorte plus anywhere. This puts a snag in the hempy aspect but i need to come up with a new crf to use with my grow.

Ok so now that the basics are out of the way lets get down to it. I put my 3 seeds in a cup of water friday night 8/12/11. I peaked thismorning and still no sprout. I miss living in cali, such easy access to what ya need. Anyways i am getting ready to put them in 18oz cups mini hempy copying docs mix of all perlite at the bottom then mixing half and half with miracle grow seed starter and topping it off with said soil. I was wondering if/when i need to fert this mix @ this stage? I have no hydro shops around and i will not order anything.

As of now i have located and purchased some organic dynamite which is 8-5-5 and i found some superthrive. Should i use super thrive frome the start? If not when should i introduce it? I am liking the dynamite cfr mix from my research but dont know if its enough all by itself? I am open to ideas of making my own cfr with mixed products but dont feel confident without some expert advice. I will add as much as i can when i can. Pics should be up tomorrow but really wont show much. I thank everyone in advance for any advice. Time to jump in and turn these thumbs green!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom