Marq's poor mans grow

Pretty quick update here with a few pics. Number 21 has taken what appears to be a turn for the extreme better. This one I was somewhat leary about at the beginning as she was the only one out of the 'weaker' portion of this batch but looks like the runts turning out to be the strongest. Her stalk is the thickest, inner growth the bushiest and she just looks all around like the strongest of the batch.

I do have some bad news but I'm hoping to avoid it. I don't have many pots for the final transplant and will only be getting 2 large pots for the flowering stage as I finally found someone with a good description of how much dirt to use. Seeing as these puppies will more than likely grow to almost 4 feet (I'm hoping that some LST will keep them shorter) I'm going to need around 4 gallons of dirt for the two I'm going to flower which is not going to leave much room for lights, pots, dirt and nutes this weekend so some of the family may need to go :(. I have an idea to use a tote and fill it with dirt to house 6 in 2 rows which would save all of the ones in milk containers at least for awhile. I feel like this is just prolonging the inevitable though because once they're in there and start to grow, I'd have to cut their roots when time comes to flower (unless I flower all six at once which I don't want to do). Looks like my setup's going to need some re-thinking before my next batch. Hopefully though I'll grab some good clones and keep them running in veg until a better setup is thought up.

Anyways, here's some images for ya'll:

Number 5:
M86_033.jpg

Number 5 Inner Growth view:
M86_034.jpg

Number 5 Top:
M86_035.jpg

Number 21:
M86_039.jpg

Number 21 Inner Growth view (looks like I put my finger on the lense, lol):
M86_040.jpg

Number 21 Top:
M86_041.jpg

As long as I can keep 6 in this 8" pot until its time to flower she'll stay in veg for another month (hopefully by then I can get another couple of large pots with dirt)

Number 6:
M86_036.jpg

Number 6 Inner Growth view:
M86_037.jpg

Number 6 Top:
M86_038.jpg

Sideways view of the family :D:
M86_042.jpg

Please do let me know if anything is glaringly wrong with any of these that you can see. Keep smokin' and you'll hear from me before too long.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom