Czar's poor man's bagseed grow

Update time! Looks like everyone's doing some growing in here, getting ready for the outdoors! Watered everyone and gave Fran a bit of diluted nutes so we'll see how she likes it, but here's some new pics!

Everyone lookin' good

Bernice

Bernice, you can see the nute burn there

Fran (probably my fav plant so far)

Fran's 2nd angle

Stacy's Mom

Seedling 1

Seedling 2

Looks like some more of the waiting game! I didn't plan on having them indoors for as long as I'm probably going to have to, which is another week and a half, since I still have to get deer repellent from my hydro store. Either that or does anyone have an experience using mothballs? Let me know what you guys think so far, and any tips/suggestions are appreciated! Thanks! :grinjoint:

girls are lookin mighty fine. wal mart always sells deer repellent.
sorry to hear bout your site. really want to see em get outside. they really take to the sunlight and fresh air.

Fran is interesting. her leaves are so wide. i haven't seen any plants with leaves like that.
thats pretty cool.
keep up the good work caesar!

l8: thanks for checkin' in man! I tried to top up the soil just so there would be no stretching and they would have enough strength!
E-rok: Thanks for the tip about wal-mart, I'll have to check it out!
payne: Lookin' forward to seeing your new little one outside! I love Fran! She's an Indica to the core!

If you guys have any other tips about deer and mothballs or repellent in general, let me know! I've posted a link in Outdoor Grows and when my babies are outside, you'll find my info there as well!

looking good bro, keep it up

Hey about the urine thing...

I dont know about deer but MALE human urine will keep wolves and bears away......most of the time. But if you see a bear its too late dont try pissing on him.

I do know that deer generally dont like the human smells but tasty things grow around humans so some will brave it, but how many people urinate on their borders? (raises hand)
So it could work its the testosterone that keeps the predators away like when your dog pees every 2 feet.
Its a boundary marker and your telling any animals that this is my territory.

In my area its very wise to pee around your camp site cuz there's bears in them thar wood. This does NOT work with females.

Thanks for all the help guys! I checked on my babies today and Brenice had some pretty bad nute burn on her bottom leaves, I went in for a closer look and half of one crumbled, which is when I made my decision to pull them right off. Also, Jan's singed set of leaves stopped growing and another branch formed with leaves growing through and on top of the older ones, so I removed those as well. We'll see but hopefully I didn't shock the plants too much, I'm 99% sure Bernice won't have a problem, maybe Jan. Anyways, everyone got some water today, and since missing a watering for Bernice (may have caused excessive nute burn, no?) she drank that shit up real hard! Can't wait to see 'em tomorrow and check how they're growing! They go outdoors in about a week, so things are lookin' good!

~Czar

Yes human pee will work some what but you will have to reapply it every 4 days it has to be fresh. And if this was where I go to prospect the bears would ignore it and the deer too.:smokin:

Pan4

lol seems whenever I go hunting the deer are like ninjas with super senses, but yes they will brave traffic and human encounters to get in my garden.

Bears too if you dont take care of your trash and store your food in safe place will come knocking regardless of Urine scent, but thats camping 101 in bear country usually the last thing they want is to be around humans.
The most common cause for encounters is oblivious hikers that are not loud enough to alert a bear their coming and they get to close and spook the bear.

Yes you have to reapply thats why dogs mark spots repeatedly. If you really wanted to spead your scent you can do what african lions do pee on your feet and walk you borders lol

Hey all, thanks for asking, it looks like update time! Everyone was looking pretty good today, just a little thirsty, so everyone got some water today, but I managed to cop some phhhooottttoooss so you guys can check out the bit of plucking I did on a few leaves and some odd growth lol.

Check 'em out!!! :slide:

Group Photo

Bernice (just above the lower leaves is where fan leaves were pulled)

Jan with some weird ass growth after i pulled the top singed leaves, hopefully she'll be okay.

Seedlings 1 & 2

Stacy's Mom

Fran

So everyone's looking happy and healthy, my buddy also gave me some spare fishing line so now I can prep my site with a fence and everything should be good for planting this coming monday/tuesday sometime! Let me know what you think! :grinjoint:

:thanks:

haha thanks a bunch pan! I actually just helped out my grandpa so he gave me some extra money. I'm gonna run to the store today and grab some deer repellent in case my piss doesn't work, so I should have my fence and everything up today, I may even throw my two smallest plants outside tonight just to see how they do.

Back
Top Bottom