Murz's CherryPopping 1stTime BagSeed Grow!

Oh man thats unfortunate man. It's a bummer when things like that happen. Just sit back and give your plants some TLC and hope for the best. With some luck on your side you will see some recovery.

+rep for some luck.:thumb:

thanks for the reps bro! much appreciated.

now time for some pics!

DSCF10042.JPG

DSCF10021.JPG

DSCF10031.JPG

DSCF10011.JPG

didn't wanna snap any more stems doing the lst, and vertically, they're not growing too much...about another couple weeks then flipping over to 12/12

I think you might have waited too long before you started lst...i'm going to try it...unless it got thick stems...then i'll just top...crop...super-crop:party:

I think you might have waited too long before you started lst...i'm going to try it...unless it got thick stems...then i'll just top...crop...super-crop:party:

I lst'd my mother today and her stems are thick bro cannabis is VERY durable get a nice grasp of a cola and start to give it a good wiggle back and forth you will be able to bend her 360 degrees without cracking or splitting a thing!

Dont be so gentle with her she is very hardy!

i began the flowering cycle yesterday to try and force flower to weed out any males, day 2 of flowering right now. once they pop out their pre-flowers and show sex i'll throw them back in veg fore another week or 2 then start flowering. Going to be putting my order for some seeds in this week. i'm thinking some kind of purple strain, any suggestions???

i began the flowering cycle yesterday to try and force flower to weed out any males, day 2 of flowering right now. once they pop out their pre-flowers and show sex i'll throw them back in veg fore another week or 2 then start flowering. Going to be putting my order for some seeds in this week. i'm thinking some kind of purple strain, any suggestions???

have you ordered from Attitude...thinking about getting purple haze...also they give away free seeds

It will take more than 2 weeks to even revert back to veg from preflower. I would stick it out from there to be honest. Count the first day of flower on the day of preflowers not from 12/12. I was thinking about some purple strains myself. On my list was Purple haze and GDP but that's not until later. Hope everything goes well on your end. :thumb:

i'm probably just being impatient, or just can't tell yet, but i don't think there's any sign of preflowers yet. will be posting pictures later tonight...

P.S. --- i have a new little seedling to add to the bunch, i'd planted another bagseed a few days ago, and nothing happened so i figured it was a dead seed, but then when i was about to take the pot out of the closet, POOF, a tiny little head was popping outta the soil! so i have another little baby to add to the family. :D

Back
Top Bottom