Murz's CherryPopping 1stTime BagSeed Grow!

for sure, i've decided to LST all the plants, and i'm going to shoot for a somewhat spiral appearance if i can...

went and got an emergency blanket to line the walls with....

here's a pic update as well, notice the one pic of the leaf, pretty sure its nute burn, but idk, what do you guys think...also picked up a "no pest strip" as well cause i noticed a couple gnats flyin around the closet.

DSCF0877.JPG

DSCF0876.JPG

DSCF0875.JPG

DSCF0874.JPG

DSCF0873.JPG

DSCF0872.JPG

DSCF0871.JPG

Looks every much like nute burn. I think it was because you went "balls out" on the first feed. If it continues and progresses to the new growth you will most likely wanna flush. Instead of FEED WATER WATER, I go by a weekly schedule. Water as many times as needed and set a weekly day to feed(Unless there is a deficiency needs correcting) When starting new plants ALWAYS ease your plants in. Start with 1/4 strength and work your way up from there.

If your plants aren't showing signs of needing nutes no point in giving it to them. Let them do their thing and they will tell you when they need something. For now, just water and Flush if necessary.

Nute burn effects the trim of the leaf like this
1134nute-burn1.jpg

Or this:
1134nuteburn2.jpg

Nute burn isn't just localized on the edges it can effect the inner part of a leaf as well. General nute burn will start in the tip but isn't limited to that.

A flush is last resort. Hopefully it doesn't get to that point cause it does stress your girls.

We all are learning buddy. I still learn things everyday and I love it when someone has something to teach me.:thumb:

i figured it might be nute burn. now flushing is where i just give it water and no nutes for a while or is it literally taking the pot and running water straight through lil it pours out the bottom??? lol might be a dumb question but i'm honestly not sure.

something that helps w/gnats and anything else lingering around in the soil is diatomaceous earth,sprinkle on top or blend it around on the top of the soil..i have a huge bag of it for inside my greenhouse..i use it in our house plants,esp.in winter..just try not to breathe it in..cheers

i figured it might be nute burn. now flushing is where i just give it water and no nutes for a while or is it literally taking the pot and running water straight through lil it pours out the bottom??? lol might be a dumb question but i'm honestly not sure.

Yes correct flushing out all salt build up and nutrients in your medium i flush my girls every 2 weeks find my end product tastes GREAT!

Yes, Flushing is when you satuate the soil to get the excess nute build up to come out in your runoff. Once you do that test the ph of the runoff and adjust accordingly your next watering when everything dries out.

Also, I wouldn't leave the No-pest-strip in your room for an extended period of time. Health risks and such especially if it is in a room you occupy for a bulk of the day. I left mine in my room for too long and I started getting mad headaches and I had ahard time breathing. Took it out and started clearing up. Leave it in there for no more than a few days. Remove and and bring it back if necessary.

thanks guys, i went ahead and flushed all my plants this afternoon and did some pruning of the leafs that were nute burned as they were dry and "crispy" anyways. I also adjusted their LST'ing wires to start the spiral effect, i may have damaged number 3 as when i was bending her stem got bent at a 45 degree angle and gave in a little, didnt snap completely but is pinched...think she'll recover??

also, i don't have a pH tester so i didnt get a chance to check the pH of the run off, i will be trying to go to the store this weekend to pick a tester up. i know i should've done this along time ago because everyone always insists its one of the most vital piece of equiptment to have...:oops::confused::bitingnails:

this is what i plan on doing this weekend to get ready for a Halloween Party i'm throwing at my place on the 28th! you guys should try it out too!

Cannabis Alcohol TinctureIngredients:
3/4oz/22g finely ground cannabis
3fl oz/90ml alcohol (such as brandy, rum, vodka*)
*Different cannabis concoctions will taste better using different kinds of alcohol. Refer to the recipe you will be using it in.

DECARB your bud first! Place on cookie sheet in the oven at 150°F for an hour or so, until the bud is dry and crumbles into a powder when rolled between your thumb and index finger.

Instructions:
1. Soak the cannabis powder in water for 12 hours to remove any water-soluble impurities.
2. Drain excess water.
3. Put cannabis powder in an airtight container such as a mason jar.
4. Pour alcohol over cannabis.
5. Store in a cool dark place for at least 10 days. The longer the better.
6. Shake the container several times a day.
7. Filter through cheesecloth or a fine mesh strainer to remove solid particles. Repeat as necessary

THC Hard Candy/Lollipop RecipeIngredients:
2 cups sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup water
1-2 ounces marijuana tincture
Candy or Lollipop molds
Your choice of food coloring and flavoring

Instructions:
1. Add sugar, syrup, and water to a pot on the stove over medium-heat. Stir until all ingredients have dissolved and bring to a boil.
2. Bring to 300 degrees (F) and slowly stir in color and flavorings.
3. Turn off heat and as quickly as possible stir in marijuana tincture.*
4. Pour into candy or lollipop molds.*

* The liquid will very quickly turn into solid form so you must as well move very quickly! Don't get high before hand

also...

Bloody Mary Jane
Description: A twist on the classic cocktail and the perfect hangover cure! One of our cannabis-infused alcoholic beverage recipes! Check out the other selections too!
Adapted from The Cannabis Cookbook by Tim Pilcher

Estimated Time: 5 minutes
Serves: Makes 2 Cocktails

Ingredients:
1/2 fl oz/15ml vodka/cannabis tincture (click for instructions)
3 dashes Worcestershire sauce (Note: You can substitute vegan Worcestershire sauce if you'd like.)
3 drops Tabasco sauce
5fl oz/150ml tomato juice
1 tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper (optional)
lemon twist (optional)
celery stalk (as swizzle stick/optional)

Instructions:
1. Add the tincture, sauces, and juices into a shaker (any closed container will work)
2. Strain into a tall glass and garnish with pepper, salt, lemon twist, and celery stick.

thanks guys, i went ahead and flushed all my plants this afternoon and did some pruning of the leafs that were nute burned as they were dry and "crispy" anyways. I also adjusted their LST'ing wires to start the spiral effect, i may have damaged number 3 as when i was bending her stem got bent at a 45 degree angle and gave in a little, didnt snap completely but is pinched...think she'll recover??

If the plant is still intact it will recover but it will stunt her for a bit. its not snapped or even cracked so it should be fine. If you need to brace it, use some tape and wrap the spot if necessary. Don't give up, she will get better.

also, i don't have a pH tester so i didnt get a chance to check the pH of the run off, i will be trying to go to the store this weekend to pick a tester up. i know i should've done this along time ago because everyone always insists its one of the most vital piece of equiptment to have...:oops::confused::bitingnails:

A poorly managed Ph can and will cause problems unless you are running ideal Ph without even adjusting it. Poor Ph management will cause the plant to not utilize your nutrients as well as they should. So that should be something you invest in soon.:thumb:

this is what i plan on doing this weekend to get ready for a Halloween Party i'm throwing at my place on the 28th! you guys should try it out too!

Cannabis Alcohol TinctureIngredients:
3/4oz/22g finely ground cannabis
3fl oz/90ml alcohol (such as brandy, rum, vodka*)
*Different cannabis concoctions will taste better using different kinds of alcohol. Refer to the recipe you will be using it in.

DECARB your bud first! Place on cookie sheet in the oven at 150°F for an hour or so, until the bud is dry and crumbles into a powder when rolled between your thumb and index finger.

Instructions:
1. Soak the cannabis powder in water for 12 hours to remove any water-soluble impurities.
2. Drain excess water.
3. Put cannabis powder in an airtight container such as a mason jar.
4. Pour alcohol over cannabis.
5. Store in a cool dark place for at least 10 days. The longer the better.
6. Shake the container several times a day.
7. Filter through cheesecloth or a fine mesh strainer to remove solid particles. Repeat as necessary

THC Hard Candy/Lollipop RecipeIngredients:
2 cups sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup water
1-2 ounces marijuana tincture
Candy or Lollipop molds
Your choice of food coloring and flavoring

Instructions:
1. Add sugar, syrup, and water to a pot on the stove over medium-heat. Stir until all ingredients have dissolved and bring to a boil.
2. Bring to 300 degrees (F) and slowly stir in color and flavorings.
3. Turn off heat and as quickly as possible stir in marijuana tincture.*
4. Pour into candy or lollipop molds.*

* The liquid will very quickly turn into solid form so you must as well move very quickly! Don't get high before hand

HAHA, I think Im coming to your house for Halloween. You seem like you are gonna have a helluva night.:lot-o-toke:

also...

Bloody Mary Jane
Description: A twist on the classic cocktail and the perfect hangover cure! One of our cannabis-infused alcoholic beverage recipes! Check out the other selections too!
Adapted from The Cannabis Cookbook by Tim Pilcher

Estimated Time: 5 minutes
Serves: Makes 2 Cocktails

Ingredients:
1/2 fl oz/15ml vodka/cannabis tincture (click for instructions)
3 dashes Worcestershire sauce (Note: You can substitute vegan Worcestershire sauce if you'd like.)
3 drops Tabasco sauce
5fl oz/150ml tomato juice
1 tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper (optional)
lemon twist (optional)
celery stalk (as swizzle stick/optional)

Instructions:
1. Add the tincture, sauces, and juices into a shaker (any closed container will work)
2. Strain into a tall glass and garnish with pepper, salt, lemon twist, and celery stick.

going to try this too:thanks:

well the top DID snap off, i cut a little off of the stem and dipped it in the cloning gel that starter kit had, put it in a pot with some presoaked soil and when i woke up this morning it was dead. i really hope #3 survives this travesty...i took all the LST things out, i've been screwing around with my plants too much, i'm just going to let the growing gods take over and try and not mess with things too much more. going to get them on a strict dilluted feeding schedule(feed, water, water, feed) once they dry out from the flush.

oh YEAH, i was cleaning yesterday and i found a seed underneath my couch! lol so i'm germinating it right now to make up for my failures/injured plants. i'll post some pics up in a couple days, hopefully #3's undergrowth takes off and saves the plant, its basically like i FIM'd it, then topped it again a week later, so we'll see. i hope it doesn't overstress her.

Back
Top Bottom