Murz's CherryPopping 1stTime BagSeed Grow!

i'm probably just being impatient, or just can't tell yet, but i don't think there's any sign of preflowers yet. will be posting pictures later tonight...

P.S. --- i have a new little seedling to add to the bunch, i'd planted another bagseed a few days ago, and nothing happened so i figured it was a dead seed, but then when i was about to take the pot out of the closet, POOF, a tiny little head was popping outta the soil! so i have another little baby to add to the family. :D

Congra...on the new baby,,,,hope its a :ciao::ciao:...Femaile

alright i apologize for slacking on my journal its been a crazy week, and about 10 days ago when i tried to upload pictures the site wasn't working, but i have UPDATES for you guys!!!

I am finished sexing my plants, and unfortunately, although not ALL 4 plants were female, they were not ALL males as well! Can you guys guess which plant is my lucky lady??? I'll give you guys a chance to guess which plant popped her little pussy hairs and which ones got boners off of her before i post pics.

Hint: Only ONE plant was female, and in my opinion, has been the prettiest plant the whole way through.

you are indeed correct my friend! number three popped her little pussy hairs out yesterday for me, so i dumped 1, 2, 4, and the seedling(seedling dried up and died, dont know why) and fed the flowering mixture yesterday. ill post pics tonight.

nice! can't wait to see your pics! have you decided on your seeds yet? i haven't flowered my Da Purps seeds yet but i'm a few weeks into veg and am VERY impressed with the seeds i ordered so far. i have some fan leaves that are like ten inches long and the whole plant is only about a foot. its crazy how fast they're growin. i ordered em from BCseedking. they also got here really fast, they sent me 13 instead of 10 i ordered, and they all germed into strong healthy plants

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom