Murz's CherryPopping 1stTime BagSeed Grow!

for sure. as i'm not working right now, i'm home all the time, and i DO NOT forget. lol all i do is research for these babies, scan the forums, and nurture my plants. this has become my life.

lol i'm such a canna-nerd.

but i'll for sure pick up a timer for flowering if not before.

and as long as i get ONE female, prefferably 2 or all 4, but just as long as i get ONE i'll be happy for my first grow.

for sure. as i'm not working right now, i'm home all the time, and i DO NOT forget. lol all i do is research for these babies, scan the forums, and nurture my plants. this has become my life.

lol i'm such a canna-nerd.

but i'll for sure pick up a timer for flowering if not before.

and as long as i get ONE female, prefferably 2 or all 4, but just as long as i get ONE i'll be happy for my first grow.

I know how that is.:lot-o-toke: If I am not chillin with my girl I am researching and brainstorming what I can do to make things better for my grow.

You always find yourself dreaming about huge yeilds on your first grow and never take into consideration all the variables that can play into deciding your outcome. At least I did that haha. I had in my mind that I was gonna get all four females and get a lb of smoke. I will get there eventually but I never let the realization deter me from this amazing hobby. :thumb:

been busy setting up a garage sale for the weekend guys, pics will come up tonight i PROMISE lol.

GodSpeed: i got new pots, nutrients, and a big bag of new soil all for $50 at my hydro store, the nutes were like $40 but the guy gave me a discount cause i'm THAT cool. lol its a line from technaflora, ThatOneGuy uses it, as well as a couple others on here. seems to be working wonders for my girls. tons of new growth, and the fimming i did is granting me tons of new tops for my babies!

Haha cool kid! Yeah my hydro guys well tight dont like loosing much so i end up ordering offline he must think im a criminal minded mass cultivator who makes 100's of tho's a year.. Man just gets his fingers green for some personal when my boy and the wife is in bed! ;)

RIGHT?!? lol my hydro store is awesome, we have two in the area, and one just got raided by the feds cause they WERE making 100's of thousands! lol the one i use is legit tho, couldnt believe the hookup the guy gave me. Advanced Hydroponics-Omaha Nebraska. Definitely recommend them.

What they were growing in there? Iv got 4 shops in a 4 mile radious they are all similar in price but all way above retail Mark up suppose it's convenient so that why they charge more. I'd like to support them but if they can't even nock 10pounds off a 300 pound bill they can forget it! We are all struggling to pay bills hard times.

One of our hydro shops are natorious for following there customers home and robbing there yard come harvest day! It's a risky game!

what?! that's bogus! i hate thieves.

and no they weren't growing in the actual shop, they were just involved in alot of illegal activities...at least thats what the word on the street is...but in the long run ordering off line isn't a bad route to go, it sucks to have to wait for them to ship your stuff though.

What they were growing in there? Iv got 4 shops in a 4 mile radious they are all similar in price but all way above retail Mark up suppose it's convenient so that why they charge more. I'd like to support them but if they can't even nock 10pounds off a 300 pound bill they can forget it! We are all struggling to pay bills hard times.

One of our hydro shops are natorious for following there customers home and robbing there yard come harvest day! It's a risky game!

Wow that is shady as hell... I can't even imagine dealing with something like that..

what?! that's bogus! i hate thieves.

and no they weren't growing in the actual shop, they were just involved in alot of illegal activities...at least thats what the word on the street is...but in the long run ordering off line isn't a bad route to go, it sucks to have to wait for them to ship your stuff though.

Thieves are every growers nightmare.

Luckily for me, My hydro shop i go to give major kickbacks and they give me pointers. The same light i plan on getting costs 190+Shipping online. I can get it at their shop for like 160. I've become a regular so they give me the extra discounts for comin in so much xD. It's nice when my budget is limited anyways.:tokin:

Yeah they have bad reputation!

Shops in uk have to refuse sale if any mention of or they believe u could be growing MJ silly cos every1 knows the only peeps in the shop are growing a so called illegal plant!
Can u get a med card in your state? Wish my government would stop lying about the medical value marijuana has like your sig says alcohol is the distruction! Altho I'm incline to a drink or 2 :)

no med cards in nebraska...YET....our neighbor state iowa will pass the law before nebraska does...

and yes, alcohol is 100 times worse than cannabis will EVER be. hands down. ugh. pics coming within the next hour, almost on my way home to turn the lights back on for my girls and do their photoshoot! stay tuned!

okay okay okay....sorry it took so long but here's my picture update.

i took #1 and put it in this little cab with CFL's, just for an experiment, and cause i didnt feel like all 4 plants being bunched underneath the hood, they were getting enough light...so i opted #1 be my guinea pig for now.

pics show the new growth after i FIM'd them, idk if i did a good job or not, the plants seem like they are stretching out alot more, compared to the last pics taken a couple days ago, number 4 is getting tall, number 2 is just a wierd plant with wierd leaves, lol idk if i did more harm than good here, but here they are...

DSCF08421.JPG

DSCF0843.JPG

DSCF0844.JPG

DSCF0845.JPG

DSCF0846.JPG

DSCF0849.JPG

DSCF0850.JPG

DSCF08481.JPG

DSCF0847.JPG

wait, so in order to sprout it needs to be dark? cause i've had it under 24/0 CFL'S(i added one more bulb) since i put it in the soil...

I know i sound like a total noob, but thats just because i am. lol appreciate all the help.

You don't need light you may need a warm temperature. Seeds have all the food they need to sprout. You do not need much at first it is in the seed.

yeah, they're gettin purty big, after the transplant i fed them the first time with technaflora's transplant recipe, watered two times, then they got their first feeding of technaflora's vegetative stage recipe, seem to be lovin it.

the new growth looks wierd though don't it? after the FIM job? will those leaves grow out normal after a while or they gonna have that chopped look?

Back
Top Bottom