First Hempy Pot Run - TRF's + Supplements - Advice Welcome

GrowBros

So, after reading several grow journals documenting Hempy Pots, I have decided to give it a shot. I am especially interested in trying a few HempyPots with Time Released Ferts(i.e. osmocote) as outlined by DocBud in one of his grow journals. I am thinking of trying a mix of Osmocote+, Dynamite Organic, and Mater Magic, although I'm not sure how the Mater Magic would hold up in Hempys. I will also supplement with some form of minor package and teas. Am open to suggestions on any of this, as I am new to Hempy, and fairly new to growing in general. Hoping to get some good input from y'all. I am new to this forums, and anxious to hear from all of you.

I plan to transplant teens (approximately 18" tall) that are currently in a coco/FFOF mix into Hempy Pots consisting of straight Perlite. Should I try to shake loose as much of the coco/soil mix before transplant, or do you think it will be ok to just drop the whole plug into the Hempy Pot?

Re: First Hempy Pot Run...TRF's + Supplements...Looking for Advice/Suggestions

No Responses...Well...I moved three into Hempy's today, but did not put any time release ferts in...figure I can try it in my other babies, and run a comparison against my normal regiment. If the osmocote seems to be winning out...which I expect to be the case....I can always top dress the other pots. Would really like some feedback on the Mater Magic Idea...as I am hopin it may save me from having to buy OC+ online...and let me use OC Vegetable and Flower instead...

Re: First Hempy Pot Run...TRF's + Supplements...Looking for Advice/Suggestions

Sounds good, i hope it turns out well. Try to upload some pics, i'd love to see your setup. Hempy is super simple and people get really nice results.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom