First Grow - 600W HPS - Think Different - Automazar - Soil

Yes they are autoflowers... Its really getting bushy in there. I think i need to attack some fanleafs or else its gonna be a djungle(a bigger jungle). I think i will give them some more days then Just bring them out one by one and give them some haircuts.i will start very gently. I just moved them around, switch places, moved some leafs so they budsites would have light and gave them some water. It takes some time. Thanks.

Day 26.
image7108.jpg
image7109.jpg

Dammmn 1Grow, they are looking good, glad to see as I should have a couple TDs coming tomorrow.

I'm all caught up and will be subbed to the end, but must say for your first grow +Reps :goodjob:

Lol Oh I won't be 1grow haha.

Yeah I'm just waiting on 10x Big Bang Autos 2x Auto Russian#2 and 2x TDs to turn up, they will be here tomo but I am intrigued in this grow as you are using same size tent and same amount of plants I will use I will just have alot more light around 2x 600w hps and 2x 125w Cfl, so I want to see if you have space issues or not but I believe you should be ok if you let them grow vertically, LSTing is where you will struggle with space as you are promoting horizontal growth, but what can I say everything your doing at the moment looks perfect.

:cheer:

Yes but i would say its very crowded. If they growing more horisontly therewill be problems :) and about u having 2x600 is good. I am looking at an upgrade myself. Either one 600 hps or some leds.. Cos i am feeling that the light isnt enogh. Its starting to get difficult to watering them and move around fan leafs for the tops. At this time it is ok, ofcourse i hope them to get bigger but then i have to move them all outside the tent for watering and to be taken care of. I see whats coming around the corner now :) but t is fun to do something u like. I go inside the tent atleast 5 times a day so it doesnt bother me. Its not every day u stay alone with alot of naked womans :)

Lol 1grow, I know what you mean, yeah all looks fine I always take out when watering anyway means I can have a good look at them and how well the roots and pots are holding up, also means j can sweep and clean the tent at Least once a week, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN that is the most important thing in growing I believe apart from just leaving them alone takes a couple of grows but it is good to just leave them to it and have a check once a day other than that I try my utmost to not do anything whatsoever, they know what they want to do and will they will do it.

Also you could always invest in a top feeder/drop feeder if you feel your only problem is getting in there to water them just means a bit more maintenance than usual as have to check the drips once a week.

Happy Growing :cheer:

These are autoflowers? You don't really want to defoliate an autoflower much. Could stunt the growth. If you do then don't do to much in one day. A lot of auto growers lollipop the lower leaves to keep them from shading neighboring plants.

On my last round of auto flowering plants I defoliated heavily like I would with photoperiod plants.

I agree, partially with your statement.

From what I found, stunting during early stages of growth produces a smaller, weaker plant. However after say 1 month of age, the plant is in full bloom and may be treated like a photo-period plant of the same flowering maturity.

:Namaste:

That's certainly a lush tent you have going on. One thing I would say and take this with a grain of salt as I'm still a complete noob, Know the limitations of your space and don't overcrowd it. The plants won't have to fight for light, you wont have to worry about defoliating and it should be easier to work in your space. Just my .02

Regards,

Wylde

Hello there wylde... As u know i am a noob aswell... First grow and didnt know how much they where gonna grow. But i am more happy that i have a full tent then having a tent that is half-full if u know what i mean :) a professional grower would put 4 max 5 plants and maked a jungle coz he know what he's doing. I was thinking i would mess something up and where needed to have some extras as sphere. But it seems to go well so for. They are happy, and i am happy. I will follow your grow aswell. Is it your first grow ever to? thanks for comment.

Hello there wylde... As u know i am a noob aswell... First grow and didnt know how much they where gonna grow. But i am more happy that i have a full tent then having a tent that is half-full if u know what i mean :) a professional grower would put 4 max 5 plants and maked a jungle coz he know what he's doing. I was thinking i would mess something up and where needed to have some extras as sphere. But it seems to go well so for. They are happy, and i am happy. I will follow your grow aswell. Is it your first grow ever to? thanks for comment.

I hear what you're saying man it's always nice to have a backup plan in case things go south. I recall you mentioned possibly getting a second tent if things got out of hand. You should probably get going on that and move your AM's to it that way you can tweak the nutrient feeds for each strain seperately it will also give your plants room to stretch out instead of fighting each other for resources

Check out Seymour buds TD grow for an idea of exactly how large it's possible for a TD plant to get then imagine all your plants being that big in your space. Granted he's a professional grower but people do tend to get lucky. I'd hate to see you lose your crop because things got out of control on you.

Yes this is my first grow. I could probably get 5 plants in my tent but it would be crowded as hell and since I'm not running a central resevoir it would be difficult if not impossible to get all my plants watered and fed. Space management is the reason why I went with 2 plants.

regards,

wylde

Yeah wylde... I've been thinking about how to do. I think there will be and extra tent. The question is what lightsourch i should use. How about leds... Topledgrowlight Mars 2, 700 watt for the new tent and keep the 600w as it is even i think that it would be better to have 2 lightsourches in the 5x5. Either u read alot about growing or u have a friend that grows coz its not a good thing to tell people how to do or try teach other people when u never had done it by yourself. U write like u know alot but u still claim its your first grow. I find it very interesting, coz i see u give advices to other people to. I am thankfull for every advice i get, but then i want it from someone that have done more then just sprout 2 seeds a couple days ago. Do u understand what i mean?

Back
Top Bottom