Cheers mate, she does look like shes now getting back on track - the leaves are slowly un-drooping as observed today which is great

Update: Shes pulling through! spurt in growth can be observed and leaves are raising, only a small patch of discolouration from the over-watering issue i believe but isnt huge.

My only question is: is it normal for the base of the stem to go redish/darken a tiny bit like this? - dont worry about this question did some more digging and research into the genetics im growing and its totally normal for this to happen.

20160605_125525.jpg

20160605_125546.jpg

Some purple on the stems is not unusual, I think. I had it on mine and was quite concerned about it at first, but it turned out to be a non-issue. There are many strains that produce purple in the stems. Don't forget that the green colour in plants comes primarily from chlorophyll, which is important more in the broad leaves where photosynthesis occurs.

my bad haha the fan is 5V not 12 but i have 2 of them one for the input fan and one for the output they work like a charm - the brand is '00 Seeds' where i got my Auto Northern Lights seed

Update: Shes looking good! second set of leaves are growing even more now and are raising up. scars from the overwatering are now more brown - should see the brown bits fall off at some point other than that she should grow well now

Update, the second set of leaves are defiantly growing well alongside some mini fan leaves, as well as noticably being 'perkier' - the old bottom leaves appear to be going pale (because of the overwatering issue?) but the new second set of leaves look a healthier colour.

Has been watered and fed it's nutes today so hopefully the rest of the growth goes better than the rocky start.

20160608_133743.jpg

20160608_133751.jpg

20160608_133756.jpg

Update: Fan leaves are growing more I think she's doing ok, noticed that all the old leaves that were present when the overwatering happened are pale compared to the new leaves... new leaves are perked up too so hopefully the rest will grow ok - the old leaves will probably fall off at some point...

Noticed one of the leaves has only got 1 fan leaf coming out is that normal?

20160609_125344.jpg

20160609_125413.jpg

Update: New Growth doesn't seem to be affected like the old leaves so can't be light burn... old leaves defininly are effected badly from the overwatering issue unfortunately.

20160611_072935.jpg

20160611_072947.jpg

Wishing I never had the issue happen now but tough luck I guess

Yeah I'm glad she's looking ok as well - I figured the new leaves would never heal oh well least I have learnt from my mistake and my next grow in the future shouldn't have that problem better to have experience with a few problems whilst growing and knowing how to resolve them than having none at all

Back
Top Bottom