First grow DIY set up

So amazing for two little plants. I decided to remove a couple small branches and dried the tiny little buds out. The wife smoked them and was super high from what she says. LOL, I don't know what she'll do once they mature. I also got the 6x4 room started.

my plants are a few weeks behind yours .. i love when the growth starts to look like that .. u dont have to have an expensive ph pen .. i have a cheap one and it has solved all my issues .

bigger is definitely better ...

bigger is definitely better ...

Wait WHAT, Ive been told my whole life size doesn't matter. Well, I unfortunately cannot smoke the weed its for my wife and just a hobby for me. So the larger the plant the more weed we'll have. Im afraid we might have to much. LOL to much weed. We might have some sitting around for a while and go unused or bad. Im sure the shelf life in a mason jar is a good amount of time but if we have three or four mason jars might take a while for her to smoke that.

Wait WHAT, Ive been told my whole life size doesn't matter. Well, I unfortunately cannot smoke the weed its for my wife and just a hobby for me. So the larger the plant the more weed we'll have. Im afraid we might have to much. LOL to much weed. We might have some sitting around for a while and go unused or bad. Im sure the shelf life in a mason jar is a good amount of time but if we have three or four mason jars might take a while for her to smoke that.

lol.. too much weed .. no way never lol.. it will stay good for a long time ., the longer it sits in the jar the better it will taste and smoke!!

lol.. too much weed .. no way never lol.. it will stay good for a long time ., the longer it sits in the jar the better it will taste and smoke!!

true that!!

To Mylar or not to mylar? I ended up lining my little grow box with tinfoil. I guess tinfoil is an old school thing to do. Someone said ditch the tinfoil and use mylar. I ended up order I g a role but just read some stuff that said flat white paint is better. The funny thing is the little grow bax is a white cupboard so if I would have left it white I would have been better off then using the tinfoil in the first place. So should I return the mylar and get some paint. I guess cost wise the paint makes more sense.

To Mylar or not to mylar? I ended up lining my little grow box with tinfoil. I guess tinfoil is an old school thing to do. Someone said ditch the tinfoil and use mylar. I ended up order I g a role but just read some stuff that said flat white paint is better. The funny thing is the little grow bax is a white cupboard so if I would have left it white I would have been better off then using the tinfoil in the first place. So should I return the mylar and get some paint. I guess cost wise the paint makes more sense.

yes white is the best as it does not absorb or accelerate the light and create hot spots

Someone said to use one with titanium Oxide in it. Is that true what brands has that.

makes total sense as titanium oxide has an excellent refractive index - not sure what brands would have it though :(

Amazon.com wants you to see this item at Amazon.com
Titanium Dioxide Powder 1 Lb

1666933258519.png

There is lots of this on amazon. Does anyone know the mixing rate for a powder titanium dioxide. The review said 1 tsp per gallon. Idk

I was watching hgtv or diy network and they were going over paint. Thry said that flat, matte or satin finishes actually brighten a room more because it dispersed light more so the gloss. I guess gloss reflects light i the same way a mirror or Mylar would. If the sun hits the wall it would leave a been on the other wall were flat distributes the light in a more efficient and even way. I read somewhere to use the titanium mix to make it more effective. All the titanium dioxide I found was for soups and sunscreen and it was just a pigment to color the soup and sunscrean. So if it is a highly used pigment for white stuff soup, body wash, sunscreen. There probably is a good chance its in most paints. Im not sure if it would make a big enough of a differance to matter. People were saying something like 5% more reflective. But were does that percent come from. A par meter perhaps. Maybe a before and after.

Back
Top Bottom