First Grow - DWC - 366W CFL 24800 Lumens - 4 Strains

Re: First Grow: DWC 366w CFL 24800 lumens 4 Strains

I know it's gonna add some time. I'm also not really going to worry about how long I veg them for, so much as how they look. I'm also pretty sure I didn't kick the lights on until like 4 days after putting them in the rockwool. I just didn't know when it was safe to turn the lights on XD.

Well, I've got HUGE signs of growth this time in the last 24 hours. Still no roots but they'll be coming soon I'm sure.

March 3 - Day 16
Super Lemon Haze:
Mar_3_SLH.JPG

Pineapple Express:
Mar_3_PE.JPG

Blue Widow:
Mar_3_BW.JPG

Wowie wowie wow, those are really starting to take off!! Great job!! :welldone:

LT

Thank you! I am very happy they are finally showing improvement, especially such a speedy recovery. Apparently whatever I did wrong to them before didn't do too much damage. Maybe they're wanting to make up for lost time XD

I know I haven't updated in almost 2 weeks, but I have had some dilemmas and updating the journal has been the last thing on my mind. I also haven't had my camera so I couldn't even put up pics. The plants are still thriving (although with a few minor problems that I've already dealt with. A few fungus gnats as well as a very slight sign of nute burn.) I am going to clean out my res again to help with the algae and as well as to install my second airstone so I can use my larger pump to run 2 of them. I just got more hose today.

Will, hopefully if I can get my camera back today, I will have plenty of picks of the great progress they have made. They are working on there 3rd node (the PE even starting on it's 4th I think) as well as the first sets of leaves on the first nodes (the PE already has 3 small sets of leaves on each side of the first node!) They all have roots with PE having a great amount and with the BE just starting to show a second root starting to peek out.

Everything is going fine so look forward to the pics!

Alright, got a huge update of pics. Did a res change today to clean the algae as well as to finally install my new pump so now I have two airstones, each equal in size to the one I had before. I also did a little foliar feeding when I had them out and then put them back under the lights to air out while I did the res change. I think the little bit of nute burn is from the roots being in the water and getting so much of the nutrients. The BW has no roots in the water and it isn't showing the slightest sign of damage. I think they will be fine however and I'll just stick to the dose I'm already giving them for now.

March 13 - Day 26 - Week 4
Super Lemon Haze-
The top-
SLH_top1.JPG

The close up-
SLH_bottom.JPG

The roots-
SLH_roots.JPG

Blue Widow:
The top-
BW_top.JPG

The close up-
BW_bottom.JPG

The roots-
BW_roots.JPG

Pineapple Express:
The top-
PE_top.JPG

The close up-
PE_bottom.JPG

The roots-
PE_roots.JPG

All of them (for size comparison)
DSC_02108.JPG

They are showing great signs of growth and are looking great! Tell me what yall think! Also,they will be 4 weeks on thursday, so I'm going to give them another week and see how they look, and probably flower then.

What up Zilfana everything is looking good, and the growth continues in a healthy format. I know its always good to have that satisfied feeling when your plants are doing well!

As far as my concerns, I only have one. Is that browning towards the top of the pineapple express new, or getting worse as time goes on? I'm not very in tune with my hydro side, but do know that the whiter the roots look the better off the plant is doing.. let us know, thanks bro!

Peace,

LT

The roots themselves are not brown, that's just discoloration from the algae. The algae was floating all in the res, that's why I changed it out and washed it really well. It's just right there because that was were the water level was and a lot of it was floating at the top collecting on the roots and on my hoses.

I think the algae is a water problem, because vicb13, a buddy of mine who has a grow on here as well that is very similar to mine, has the same problem. We both get our water from the same supply, living just maybe 10 minutes away from each other, but it isn't too hard to keep down. I could have probably let it go till their normal res change on thursday, but I just wanted to get it out of there since they were getting a little sick looking.

I know they make micro-organism charged solution you can add to your reservoir to prevent the growth of algae and other poo. I'm not sure if you already knew that or not so I wanted to add it in my reply.

Peace,
LT

Alright, so with a long time without an update, here is a huge one! The plants are doing very nicely with the Pineapple Express just as little as a week from possibly being ready. I'm betting a little longer though.

They are in 11 Weeks old and they're in Week 5 of flower. They are 39 days in flower.
The PE is a couple of weeks from being ready, and I've estimated at least 2 ounces from it from just the growth it has now. The BW is a little farther behind, at least another 3 weeks from being ready, and the SLH is a good month away from being ready.

I've opened up the door of the tent, and the closet it cleaned out and dedicated solely to the grow. I've got the canopy and 5 CFLs, giving me a total of 321w and 14000 lumens. They have a 7pm to 7am light cycle. The grow room, with the help of three fans, says an average 73-75 degrees with the lights on, and 69-72 degrees with the lights off. They're doing really nicely :thumb: anyway, here are the pics:

All the plants with the lights:
DSCN8417.JPG

Setup around res:
DSCN8418.JPG

Pineapple Express:
DSCN84191.JPG
DSCN8421.JPG
DSCN84221.JPG
DSCN8423.JPG
DSCN8424.JPG
DSCN8431.JPG

Blue Widow:
DSCN8427.JPG
DSCN8428.JPG
DSCN8439.JPG
DSCN8437.JPG

Super Lemon Haze (Not many pics, mostly just the main top. All the other tops peek up all round the other plants, you can see them in the other pics.):
DSCN8433.JPG
DSCN8435.JPG

Roots (Those PE roots are strong!):
DSCN8440.JPG
DSCN8443.JPG
DSCN8444.JPG
DSCN84421.JPG
DSCN84411.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom