Black Widow - White Rhino - 600 Watt MH/HPS DIY Indoor Grow - 1st Grow!

blackwidow

hello all 420 member's....
i'm black widow..i'd like to welcome everyone i'v already spoke to and the rest of 420 to check this journal out and feel free to comment and give advice if you would like..thank you in advance..

my grow is going to consist of starting out as fallow's..

4 x Mylar blanket's for reflecting material...$3.00
nirvana seed's x 10 - unsexed $25.00
lighting x 1 600 watt mh/hps and 2 150w 6500 cfl if needed..2 x cfl's = $25.00..... Apollo kit = $167.00
water x tap non-softener.. -
soil x ..scotts premium top soil mixed with scotts- hyponex potting soil un-sure on nuts.. $5.00
veg area is 4'w x 2'w x 4'h..$14.00
flower area 7'w x 7'h x 2'w..as of now..$32.00
adding a 904 cfm blower w/8" x 20"L scrub filter..may add filter on exit end of hose as well..$229.99

nosy in-law's..priceless lmao

will add as i go...:slide::slide::slide::slide:

i have 1 already in soil..it's 2 week's old and is currently under both cfl's 9000 lumens total..5" fan..will take pic's and add soon..

Hello and welcome to 420, I think those little priceless moments or dollars would have been better spent on a good grow medium that is what the plant lives in and feeds from and what you choose makes a huge difference in the final product,
Soil $5.00 filters $230.00 ??? Stealth is needed Iknow but the plant needs a good grow medium as well, Peace OG.

thank's guy's..and very true..
i have been meaning to get some ff soil of some sort but any local store that carry's it that's even close to me is 1hr one way to get to them..shipping is nut's..so i figured i'd use this soil until i get to a store and get some ff soil and nutes then id do a one time transplant to 3-5 gallon with ff..any recommendation's on the ff soil choice will def help..im going for quality and quantity..im very open minded and willing to learn just need some friendly advice..thank's in advance.. opinion's always welcome..

canabinerd checking out your gro..look's good keep up the good work..im sitting in and watching..

PICS_0046.jpg

PICS_0027.jpg
PICS_0038.jpg
PICS3.jpg

well its time for a update..
600w mh is here/hooked up & working great..set at 75% for now..other 9 seed's are germinating in soil in veg area take pic's when i check on them today..updated pic's of current growing plant my lovely wife was kind enough to take a couple pic's for me when she checked in on it..it's coming along.well here's some current pic's..
32121.jpg
3-21-13.jpg
3-211.jpg

hello all im back i'v been kinda busy..well i bare bad news..the plant in the pics and 3 seedling's got a bit toasty and dried up on me..the wife and i put the light kit up and i set the 600watt mh on half power a couple nights and bumped it up not thinking of getting all the heat out because it was fine on lower settings..well those got scorched i have been trying to save them and nurse them..still no good.well pulled them and have 4 White rhino seedling's now and 4 un-known bag-seeds germinating..i have ordered a inline filter kit and it's going in my bigger grow area after i get it along with plants/light fan etc..newbie mistake..i want to add a fogger mist contraption i have seen in a couple grow's..will this help the plant's and what do i look for exactly when buying.. will take pic's whats going on right now tomorrow and post in the evening..any advice is helpful..thank you all for subbing- wildbill38 - mcloadie - og1969 - jj ....joker your grow is really looking good bud..i haven't had time to write much do to spring break and my little one's but i read off and on..lol

Back
Top Bottom