My Indoor Tree Grow

Hey Doc G I really need to mention this again I think you should invite some other growers here say Reg known as BAR New city grower has done so much in the field his experiments are really thought provoking and very helpful,, I think this is a very good journal ,, you have it as a first grow and its really good I think that others should benefit from this work,, it will be very beneficial for guys like me right now I am thinking of getting something similar that don't have room to use as a veg box thanks
Have a great day bro
:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Thankyou jaga,the more growers the better please invite amybody you like my friend!

Subbed and thanks again for the invite doc!:Namaste:

:popcorn:

IMG_20160114_030702.jpg
IMG_20160114_030827.jpg
IMG_20160114_030900.jpg
Ninja Turtles tonight

I dub this grow...The hanging gardens of Babylon!
Very good shigga you noticed all my tying, I've tied and will continue to tie her branches and buds into the optimum lighting positions ,when I do this I'm taking into account not only the said branch and buddy but it's relationship to the whole plant so as to obtain the most light not only to it but to those around it not shadowing just complimenting, clicking together like a jigsaw puzzle so when I look from the angle the bulbs are at I can see penetration all the way down.

So it wasn't just tying it's sort of training i guess rst, relieving stress training, cause it puts her where she needs to be and also takes the weight off her shoulders, I want her to kick back and relax while she soaks up the light and swellsin delight!

LOL! You're crazy Doc. I see this journal is starting to get some recognition now. That's good to see.

Back
Top Bottom