My Indoor Tree Grow

doctor green

IMG_20151208_032620.jpg
IMG_20151210_124538.jpg
IMG_20151210_125414.jpg
I'm currently growing an indoor tree in a 2 metre by 2 metre tent here's a few pics , going to start flowering her as soon as my bloom nutes arrive which should be next week.

She is being grown in a 110 litre grow bag,vegging under 1x 600 w mh and 1 x 600 w hps, and I will be flowering her under 5 x 600 w hps with 4 bulbs surrounding her hung barebulb vertically and 1 in a horizontal reflector above her .

Here's a few pics

Update pics, she is now being vegged under the 2x600 w one hps and one mh during daylight hour's and then vegging under1 x 600w hps above her and4 x600w hps hung vertically around her from10pm to 10am.

The intense amount of light has changed and shortened the length between her nodes to the point where she looks genetically modified, so there is a reason for intense light treatment in the weeks leading up to flower and that reason is extreme node stacking.

Flowering light schedule:

The lights will come on progressively like the sun.

So 2x600 w hps hung verticaly on the same side turn on.
2 hours later the hps above her turns on .
2 hours later the2x600w hps verticaly hung on the other side turn on so now all lights are on.
Then the lights progressively turn off in the same order they turned on.

That means the lights that turned on first will also turn off first

Also at lights on she will be played the sound of a rooster cockadoodle -doing some research suggests that this is beneficial , it can't do the plant any harm

Can't wait to start flowering her.

Legend shiggs I still can't get over the dg horse, classic hey see how I get all these signs that I'm doing the right thing, the seeds the horse hahahaha life is funny like that.

Back
Top Bottom