600W HPS AutoXtreme Grow

Morning wood thanks mate and my led grow is still as alive as before growing more dutch passion strains.and morningwood since u asked i will top 1 of these girls so u can see the diffrence;) happy growing every1;)

Late, but present. Growing some serous strains. My GSC is still one of my best tasting strains I've grown. Moreover, I keep seeing people grow Dutch passion seeds with great results. I believe I'll get some on my next seed run.

Cheers

Good day all its update for the 3 young.7 days old today autoxtremes.bang on track and happy;)
20160221_143140.JPG
20160221_143202.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Sonic true mate thats exactly why im doing it.if results are better which could be.hps is what i used to learn to grow.so maybe thinking after this 600hps run il turn it into a full cooltube setup;) and grab a new tent to house it all in;).as my led garden is something i will be doing for a long time;) happy growing mate;)

many years ago I grew with metal and hps lights have not done so for 30 years or so..now just doing the led thing. when I was doing the metal h,and hps bulbs.back then we got our lights off the city guys,when they put up new street lights we could get the old stuff it was loud and hot.now so many years later you buy them off the shelf like any thing else.so I to have been wondering about the new hps types.not no expert here with light (par ,spectrum,lumins what ever)but has anyone did a led with hps lights together in one grow.best of both worlds maybe....just smoking , I mean thinking.:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom