My Indoor Tree Grow

The last time o used a camera it had film in it hahaha apart from camera phone I can see the faces of the salesmen now fighting over who gets to sell the camera to the half blind from hid lighting old weed farmer that doesn't know what digital means hahaha, where does the film go hahaha I'm gonna say it hahaha

Hey man, analog is cool again. When my room is set (hopefully this weekend) I will be more than happy to plan pics from my old hasselblad. Gimme that meduim format.

BTW, you should name her. I'll put a vote for Audrey 3lb.

Who thinks that after harvest I should re veg her then graft all my strains on her then flower her I'm talking, blue dream, incredible bulk truth headband Bubba's gift homegrown purple, misty, northern bright, afghaaan, etc imagine that, the root system is there so just reveg then graft on up and create the plant of the fucking century by flowering her out instead of keeping her as a ultimate strain mother

Who thinks that after harvest I should re veg her then graft all my strains on her then flower her I'm talking, blue dream, incredible bulk truth headband Bubba's gift homegrown purple, misty, northern bright, afghaaan, etc imagine that, the root system is there so just reveg then graft on up and create the plant of the fucking century by flowering her out instead of keeping her as a ultimate strain mother

Do it! Never thought about grafting a plant

Yeah do it. Sounds fun. I grafted my Blueberry to my Mama Thai sativa a little while ago. Then accidentally busted it off again last week (duh) :) But it was a successful graft.

I love grafting to me it's a lot easier as in less hassle than cloning, I'm not sure why but to me cloning is neccesary yet it gives me the shits waiting for root's ,waiting for a root sucks man!

I just did some semi heavy defoliation, now I know this is one of those topics where some people get a bit touchy and I don't defoliate everything I grow, only what I feel really needs it, side by side studies have shown equal yield which I found suprising, however yield is not the only reason for defoliation improved airflow and a drop in humidity are 2 other gains that come with a good defol, I like to defoliate at the end of week 3, 12/12 a natural time for the plant really cause out in nature she wouldn't still have every fan leaf 3 weeks into flower.
Anyway now she is stunning buds everywhere!

Sorry i am late Doc:loopy:( and in my Fav cartoon characters voice "Was up doc" chewing on a huge green bud )
I read some back that they have gone 6 foot I will try to go back an see the magick ,, today though I am fighting off a very nasty Migraine :volcano-smiley:Hell though since seeing these Babe,s I am feeling better :thanks: From Me::ganjamon:and the P:hippy:
:circle-of-love::love::420::love::circle-of-love:

Welcome jaga ,very glad to have you here, she is from seed, 12 wk veg, lots of LST then went 12/12 December 21 ,already had preflowers of course but started shooting pistals after about 1 week so she's week 2 flower week 3 ,12/12 if you get my drift, her buds are already swelling and after todays defol should really kick off in a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom