First Grow, DWC StealthHydro Bucketeer

Thanks for the advice roseman, things are lookin on the upside this afternoon. I also found a General Hydroponics Nutrient calculator App for the iPhone. It's basically a copy of the one they have on the website, but convenient and cool none the less :)

Thanks for the advice roseman, things are lookin on the upside this afternoon. I also found a General Hydroponics Nutrient calculator App for the iPhone. It's basically a copy of the one they have on the website, but convenient and cool none the less :)

Nice find Steve, I just downloaded the app for my Iphone! I am not using GH nutes right now but plan on trying them out next grow.

Nice find Steve, I just downloaded the app for my Iphone! I am not using GH nutes right now but plan on trying them out next grow.

Glad I'm not the only one geeky enough to think it's awesome! lol. My boredom led me on a search for "hydroponics" in the app store. Who knew?! :ganjamon:

A little update on my church seed. Just stuck her head out this morning, still has her helmet on :bongrip:

Churchsprout.jpg

Thanks MataGrowa, hopefully she gets a better start on life than her older hph sister.

Updated pics on The Church sprout, and what I'm now calling my Mini Hash Plant Haze. lol.

day29hph-1.jpg

Churchsprout2.jpg

She looks pretty active Roseman, Lots of activity between nodes, and more leaf structure. Stem is really starting to thicken up too. :surf:

day29hph-2.jpg

--IF you hate reading, and don't want to read all the pages of this grow. I bring to you...VIDEO!--

Picked up a new strain last night, not sure what it is but it makes me wanna get stuff done. So I got a little creative and compiled a video of my progress. :roorrip:

YouTube - firstgrowvid1_0001.wmv

lol, I try to work with what I have, and most of my ideas come to me while I'm medicated, hence the half baked ingenuity. :ganjamon:

Thanks OBX, that song is one of the tracks on my wake and bake mornings mix. Good days start with great music!

^^ I had only heard that one song from slightly stoopid that got overplayed on the radio... just checked them out on lala, good stuff! Perfect smoking tunes.

There is something not right here. I just spent 20 minutes going over and back over you pics, and I can't decide what's going on. You appear to have PH issues, the curled and twisted leaves point to that, but there is also some indication that you have humidity issues.

Where is your PH running? How often are you checking and adjusting it? What about your RH? A 27 day old plant, that measure 2 3/16" is a long way from normal...even for a slow starter like a haze cross can be.

I really can't tell what's going on with this midget, so I'm going to make a suggestion. Flush her for 3 days with pure, PH balanced r/o or distilled water, then restart your nute program like it's day 1. Essentially, do a do-over. As long as there's green on the plant, she can be saved...but close attention needs to be paid to her. She has endured alot to this point, which means she's a durable little thing, but they all have their limits.

Good luck and I'll be watching closely, as I just threw down on some purple wreck beans, and have one of those coming as a freebie.

Hey SouthernWeed, thanks for stopping in. My PH is pretty much steady in the 6.0-6.5 range. I'm using the PH test strips from Stealth Hydro, I know they aren't the best thing to use but it's what I have for now. I do res changes and cleaning once a week. My RH currently sits at 65% but, gets down to around 40% with the lights off.

I know I'm pretty far behind on development but in the first couple weeks, I damaged some roots, had my lights too low and about a week later the first leaf set got ripped. The past few days I have had some pretty decent development...considering all the drama lol. :peace:

Hey SouthernWeed, thanks for stopping in. My PH is pretty much steady in the 6.0-6.5 range. I'm using the PH test strips from Stealth Hydro, I know they aren't the best thing to use but it's what I have for now. I do res changes and cleaning once a week. My RH currently sits at 65% but, gets down to around 40% with the lights off.

I know I'm pretty far behind on development but in the first couple weeks, I damaged some roots, had my lights too low and about a week later the first leaf set got ripped. The past few days I have had some pretty decent development...considering all the drama lol. :peace:

OK, the test strips are better than nothing, but not much. Your PH is high...shoot for 5.3-5.8 and they'll go beserk. Easy fix.

I'll keep watching.

Back
Top Bottom