Veg
Clones days?
Indoor 2x4 tent
Hydro 5gallon DWC
400watt MH veg HPS flower
Temp 78
RH 38%
PH 6.2

Ok so with alot of help from you guys getting the journal and pictures started here we go thank you all.
I have a 2x4 tent lights running and buckets making bubbles. I don't have my clones yet but with some good advice I have some pictures to show of my set up. I will be putting plants in this weekend for a very exciting start of my growing adventure. If you see something I need to do different with this set up pleasure let me know. I do have a 23 watt cfl hanging over each bucket that I'm
going to use for the first week or so. I am using AN ph perfect grow,micro,bloom that I will start at 1/4 strength after the first week of ph water with some supertrive add in. I have calmag on hand and plan on using hydrogaurd as well.
Thanks for checking this out I can't wait for the feedback

Sorry OlderGrower I'm still trying to get my pictures from my gallery to here on my post but I'm working on it
Thanks for coming to watch

20160121_172922.jpg
20160121_172930.jpg
20160121_172957.jpg

Here are the pictures of my setup sorry for it being so hard for me to figure this out

Change of plans I'm not going start with clones my seeds should be in next week or so. They are revolver feminized autos from KC. Can't wait to get them here and get them wet. Any ideas on the best way to start them and get them in the net pot? I've read so many different ways just looking for what has work for you guys.
Thanks

So I ended up getting some clones from a guy that knows a guy
tsunami cherry is their name and I'm pretty sure they are a local strain since i can't find anything online by that name but their lines are sour tsunami and cherry cola and going off that my best guess is that they are a hybrid. They were started in rock wool and put in soil solo cups I got them home and washed the dirt off and set them in net pots with hydroton. I had the tent ready and the buckets ready also.
Plan is to leave them under a 23 watt cfl each for two days and no nutrients only hydrogaurd 9ml each
Day #1
Tent temp 71
rh 36%
res temp 68
TC#1 7" tall
TC#2 8.5" tall
tent was 69 and rh was 34% when done getting them settled in and the tent zipped up

Day 2
I just looked in on them temp hanging around 78 and rh 30 lights and vent fan on for 24hrs both looked real good so I left them alone

Day 3
I had to move the tent. Got that done and took out the cfls and turned on the 400watt and switched to 20 on and 4 off light cycle. Then it was really hot in the tent in about 20 mins it was 90 so I set up a fan to blow air in and help the vent fan till I could get ac parts. They still look good.

Ok today
Tent high was 88 and they still looked good. I got the ac fixed up ducting in 6" of cool air looks like I'll be able to keep the tent around 75-80 degrees now. I did a quick check of the plants and I had to look at the roots too. They are out of the net pots and in the water 2 has really long roots already and 1 is trying to get them there.
TC 1
res temp 77
7.5" tall
TC 2
res temp 74
9.5" tall
I'm still learning the picture load on here but I'll get them posted

High Wheeler:thumb:
I'd like to sit in on this one...
I'm digging the setup for sure.
Don't want to be the nag but I feel that the plants need to perk up more.

What is your PPM?
Are you only using the CFL right now? I think they are begging for something... perhaps it is more light.

Vlad

The pictures there are a week old I will be doing some more updating tomorrow and thanks for looking in

The pictures there are a week old I will be doing some more updating tomorrow and thanks for looking in

Water change and increase of nutrients tomorrow. With some more pictures. Can't wait to see how everyone thinks how im doing for my first try at this

Here is my update
Today was water change day plants are looking good and the roots look good. my tent temps high of 80 and low of 73 RH high 32 and low of 29 over the last 24 hours. lights are on 20 and off 4 at the moment running 400 watt mh. Did some defoliation on both plants and a little training on TC 2 as she is reaching 13.5 inches.
new water and nutrients today 4 gallons and 30ml micro,grow,bloom AN ph perfect with 9ml of hydrogaurd
TC #1
PPM 823
Res Temp 71
ph 6.65

TC #2
PPM 830
res temp 72
ph 6.64

I will be changing the lights to 18 and 6 tonight
Here are the pics tell me what you think and what you think I should do different all input is greatly appreciated
20160207_155732.jpg
20160207_155842.jpg
20160207_155749.jpg
20160207_155904.jpg
20160207_155807.jpg
20160207_155756.jpg

Looking real good wheeler, im curious about the DWC setup. I take it you have to add the water in yourself there's no pump from a small reservoir unless that's optional maybe. How often do you add water & I assume you never let the pots go empty? also with regards to pH does it fluctuate quickly...do you have to check it daily? sorry for all the questions but as I say i'm a little curious about DWC.

:goodjob:

I don't have a reservoir I do have to add water only about once a week now. But they are starting to drink more. For the ph I keep an eye on it but I'm using advanced nutrients ph perfect micro grow bloom and they say it works without adjusting the ph. So I haven't adjusted at all yet and my plants seem to be doing good so far. I hope that helps a little but I'm new to this and this is my first grow. Thanks for looking in

Back
Top Bottom