First Indoor Grow DWC/LED

I have a little update.Things are pretty much ripe and ready but I have been pushing them a little longer because they are so small.Well I knew they would be as I impatiently pute cloans directly into flower:)Last week I picked one of the bottom buds that was not getting much light and gave it a week to dry then pute in a plastic ziplock.I took a fatty taster rip which I problubly should not have as I am in the middle of finding work lol.But I dont think a taste will hurt me since its been a while.But any way real tasty and went down smooth.........well until it expanded lol.Has a nice smooth thc fuel taste and left me with an upidy body high with a forgetfull and dur durrr state of mind.Can not really see it in the picks but buds are purely packed with sugar and the tips are starting to turn purpple.
P1012804.JPG

P1012802.JPG

Still pushing them a little longer flush wont be a problem after testing things out.I went ahead and added chaching for essential oils and I will give a couple days plane water(pushing them to the edge watching them close should be any day).My ppm is so low with organics flushing shouldnt need no more than couple days.I have some new possible ladies allready started 2 hash spice 2 super skunk 1 crystal 1 mango...The mango still isnt sprouting LOL but cross me fingers.These will be under the hps I believe the led works but tents going to be pretty full and with the cool temps hps is a better choice IMO.Should be able to get enouph clones off these and get things done before the outdoor season gets here:peace:
P1012799.JPG

The larger one is hash spice was a really good seed having to go pretty light on the nutes with this one she is just into veg and allready smelling dank.The one just under is also hash spice and to the right is super skunk.Have my mango and crystal still germinating as these will grow pretty fast and will stretch a bit more.

Well I think I pushed things about as far as I could and had to chop the main nugs.Found a nanner or 2.But all honesty I was expecting this.Still letting secondarys go tricks are all clear down there lol.But any way as far as this led it does the job and build quality is top notch for what your paying for.As for the plants things could have been better.These were just cloans from a mother that went hermie and I just wanted to see them threw to see how well the light was going to work.All I can say is yes the light works and they were still fattening up but IDK just different.All in all not to bad.Its some sticky icky and just dense and weighty.I will admit it was a week grow but sacrificed as much as I could to get her done.Have some new strains started and with the new knowledge I have learned off you guys and 420 these new ladies will be top notch.
P1012917.JPG
P1012911.JPG

Ok I have a little change over going on and I think I am just going to continue with these new strains and hopefully get a little redemption:)
Have my tent sectioned and everything is set to veg.The long borring part lol.So far the hash spice is going strong and showing some strong genetics and very close node spacing.OWWWW and she is allready a stinker:high-five:
P1012945.JPG

Light is still pretty far up but I am thinking about running a 125CFL instead of the led to save on power.
P1012960.JPG

P1012968.JPG

Looking great, bro!! How is that makeshift dome working?

Thanks lbezphil..The freezer bag works pretty good.These folders containers that I taped up and added an air stone.I think the extra 02 bubbling threw my net pots makes a perfect grow environment for rooting.I also do this with cloning and it works out pretty good.:)

What does the manufacturer recommend for height on that light? Looks a little high - if you keep it as close as possible it keeps your nodes stacked nice and tight - too high and they stretch to reach it

What does the manufacturer recommend for height on that light? Looks a little high - if you keep it as close as possible it keeps your nodes stacked nice and tight - too high and they stretch to reach it
I think they recomend about 2ft for seedling and veg.But they also recomend just to use the veg mode for seedlings.I would half to double check.The light is pretty bright in a 2x2 area.I have been veging for a few days and no noticable stretching.The nodes are pretty tight but I agree the light should be lower.Today I switched to a 125 watt cfl with reflector @ about 6-8 inches on a 16hr lights on.Not as good as the 260 watt led but a little tight on cash at the moment..

I think they recomend about 2ft for seedling and veg.But they also recomend just to use the veg mode for seedlings.I would half to double check.The light is pretty bright in a 2x2 area.I have been veging for a few days and no noticable stretching.The nodes are pretty tight but I agree the light should be lower.Today I switched to a 125 watt cfl with reflector @ about 6-8 inches on a 16hr lights on.Not as good as the 260 watt led but a little tight on cash at the moment..

You'll be suprised at how little that size light will cost to run - I have a 700 watt led that ran my bill up 35.00 and I was running 20/4 at that time, now it's more like 25.00. I was really suprised, pulls less power than our ac unit!!

Back
Top Bottom