First Indoor Grow DWC/LED

Unfortunately, there's still quite a few LED vendors making exaggerated claims for their lights.

It looks like they could still fill in pretty nicely, though. Hang in there ;).

Yeah I think they have a little more to go.Cross me fingers I may get a supprise lol..I think I am going to hold off on leds until prices drop.But I think I am headed for one of those spectra 300 in the future.:thumb:

Are you running both spectra or just the bloom?

When I flipped to 12/12 I was using just the red spec until flowering was established then switched to full spec.My grow conditions could be better but all in all there should be more production than what I am getting.But I am also a little iffy because I took clones off a plant with bad ganetics.It could also be human error but my pride wont let me admit to that lol.:smokin:

I'm sure they are just slow growers~~~ will start getting all sticky and frostier now that it is 2011~~ I try to be a positive person... :)
Yes I was a little worried at first but checked in the tent today and I can see a big difference since I started feeding with the beastie blooms and its only been a couple days:)
It snowed last night for new years how neet..It hardly ever snows here but once in a great moon.I think it snowed down to 500ft.
P1012424.JPG

Before things were turning all amber but got some nice new clear growth:)

Thats a real pretty picture. Bet it was nice to get a little snow. Our last one was a total of 18 inches.... on Xmas. All gone now that the temps went up and we got rain. The creek right now is sooo loud. It is jamming with all the snow from the mountain as well as the rain.

Have a little good news.Dispite flowering early and neglecting my ph just a little bit lol.I gave my buds a little squeez and got a strong aroma of pine along with some sticky fingers.Not going to have much in the yeild department this go around but this indoor is pretty trick and think im going to have some quality smoke off these little ladies.:ganjamon:

Turttle, it looks like you've only been in bloom about 45 days or so...don't discount the yield yet. You may have another 30 days ahead of you and depending on the strain, they can pack on a lot of weight in the last couple of weeks. You also may want to check out "Overdrive" by Advanced Nutrients...I purchased some for my grow...it's supposed to cause them to go into one last growth spurt during bloom, pumping up the buds at the last minute and only gets used the last two weeks before the final flush. Best wishes for a healthy harvest!

Turttle, it looks like you've only been in bloom about 45 days or so...don't discount the yield yet. You may have another 30 days ahead of you and depending on the strain, they can pack on a lot of weight in the last couple of weeks. You also may want to check out "Overdrive" by Advanced Nutrients...I purchased some for my grow...it's supposed to cause them to go into one last growth spurt during bloom, pumping up the buds at the last minute and only gets used the last two weeks before the final flush. Best wishes for a healthy harvest!

Hey krip......Yeah it is still a little early for this strain.Things are starting to swell up a little bit....I thinks I need more light lol:)

Thank you for the information on germinating stuburn seeds.That realy helped out.I took a nail file to a couple of my seeds that had been germinating for some time and the next day I had sprouts.I did half to give a little extra tlc and pull the shell off by hand and also had to do a little surgery to get the shell iners pulled away so the pre leaves would open up.No harm done and seadlings are thriving.:thumb:

FWIW Turttle, I think she's beautiful. She has a way to go still, but she'll bulk up and get all frosty in the final weeks.

Looking very frosty there Turttle! :yummy:

Thanks Tmac.Honestly I am supprised to have made it this far after having issues with the mother plant lol.All in all not expecting to much from her but so far I am a bit supprised.I think she is going to pute out some quality smoke.She is pretty sticky.I have sap balls forming on the stem some gewy and some thick and sticky like tree sap.:)

We ALL want more light!
more than 1-600 and 4 300 spectra glh :scratchinghead:
Your set up is nice...
I have been tempted to turn on my hps but cant afford the extra electricity cost until I get back to work...Also when I get some extra cash I am going to pick up one of those wattage meters.I want to double check this led and see if its doing what it says.So far its no different than my 2 90 watt HH units I sent back.This light is not very bright to the eye as for total coverage.But I wouldnt recomend looking directly into the diodes.:trance:
I am not totally disapointed on the purchase.I dont think its worth 4-500 dallars thow lol.But any way the light does flower and veges very well.I think it will work nice in a 2x2 mylar stealth closet grow.I bet if I add co2 it will make all the difference.

more than 1-600 and 4 300 spectra glh :scratchinghead:
Your set up is nice...
I have been tempted to turn on my hps but cant afford the extra electricity cost until I get back to work...Also when I get some extra cash I am going to pick up one of those wattage meters.I want to double check this led and see if its doing what it says.So far its no different than my 2 90 watt HH units I sent back.This light is not very bright to the eye as for total coverage.But I wouldnt recomend looking directly into the diodes.:trance:

shyt dood ... like everyone else here .... if power wasn't an issue ..or the red flags that go up when your power shoots from 140/month to 400-450 .... then I'd fill all my rental homes up with lights and kick out all the tenants! No tv's, not even chairs. 5 gallon buckets packed in every square inch of potential gardening space.

I'd take more power than server farms dood! Id be burning coal and even make my own nuclear power generator so I could grow even MORE meds! IT would be like the National Lampoons Xmas vacation where they plug in the lights and the meter is spinning out of control.

Al Gore would be pleased!

side note: Id like to see a comparison with equal clones coming from teh same mom ... grown under each LED wattage light. So say ..one plant under 120, one under 180, one under 300, and 1 under 600 sort of thing... so each of us could visualize what watts actually means to our ladies.

Lookin' good turttle! :goodjob: I like LEDs for the power savings most of all, hardly added anything to my elec. bill, I was only using 252W :)

Your girl will frost up and fatten up, seems that my research and thread reading leads me to believe the final flowering time is about 2 weeks longer under LED than HID.

'subbed!

Back
Top Bottom