First Indoor Grow DWC/LED

Would peroxide kill fungus gnat larva??? Anyone? Anyone?

That second photo is wicked~~

I know thats crazy isnt it.I think the added cal mag and superthrive did some crazy stuff to my leaves.looks like a shinny green spider plant lol.
I am not so sure h202 will work on knats.It is realy bad for roots and can only be used in small amounts.I did do a little reading on knats and them buggers are hard to deal with.I like that you have tied a shirt over the top so they cant get to the soil.You may need a pestiside.In one of the previouse post I believe he was saying that hydrozime kill knats and larva but its not something I have used before.:peace:

Thanks Turttle, just wishful thinking for a quick solution. If we werent so far into flower I would flush with pesticide. Are there any studys on pyerethin? life on treated plants. Like how long til it is flushed out?

P1011996.JPG

I must say this strain is so easy to clone.I did not even use any root tone or clip the fan leaves.Soked a little bigbloom in my rockwool and place my cutting in.Put in my mini bubbler with plastic humidity dome made from a zipper lock baggy and nothing else.:eyebrowsmile:
I will let her go a little longer then flower.I have super skunk mango and a hashspice next in line flower time on those I think is 40days I think I will save the rest of my ice seeds till close to summer so I can put them outside.

Went to they hydro store today and picked up a few things.Got some maxsea all purpose and I am using this mix on my clones.I am realy impressed as its a solid and it dissloved completly and works well with hydro.The npk on the all purpose is 16-16-16 and loaded with micro.Payed 15 dallars for a 1.5lb.A little bit goes a looong way.For another 15 dallars for the bloom which is 3-20-20.When mixed 50/50 with all purpose you get a 10-20-20.Add a tsp of epson salt and you good to go for about 35 dallars.This is quite a big savings considereing I spend at least 150 on fox farm.And this formula is more ideal of what mj requires at the appropriate ratios.I did also get some hydrozyme seems to be working well with my organic mix.Roots seem to be fluffing out a little.But still to soon to tell.
P1012074.JPG

hello! i started using that hygrozyme recently in my soil. the kali seems to like the stuff.
that max sea are u using that thru out the whole grow or just veg or flower?

Yes I am crossing my fingers on the hydrozyme.
My current grow I am using FF but if using the full feeding schedule the organics are a bit hard to manage the bad bio builds up from using the big bloom and if i dont use the big bloom then salt build up would be a problem.I also believe the big bloom adds most the flavor and gives it more of a soil taste.I hope the hydrozyme cures this.
The maxsea all purpose maxsea bloom and epson salt for complete grow.When it comes time to flower you want to drop the N by mixing all purpose with bloom 50/50 pr gallon to get a 10-20-20 for flower @ about half streangth.I have not experimented the ratios my self yet but this is what it says on the directions.I have seen the results of its use and I was realy impressed.

Little update on the hydrozyme.Checked my res this morning and looks like it really loosend up the slime quite a bit have roots dangling with the flow of bubbles.It did not totally cure the slime problem but she did drink about 1/3 of the res.When I use h202 with the organics it takes a few days before she starts drinking again.
I am a little worried with her she is not growing like she should be.I found a male part on one of the bottom nodes.BUMMER but any way this would explain slow bud davelopment.I think the cold front was a little to much or maybe my flash on the cammra lol.But any way I will keep it going and keep an eye out and get what I can.I took 2 clones off her before I noticed this and if they show the same thing going to do some seriouse complaining to the seed company.So far not to sure with their seeds.The new mango they sent me still not sprouting and slow on the others.Quality seeds hmmm.IDK.But then again I am use to growing the local stuff and this is my first time purchasing seeds.Not sure if its better or not but sure isnt the same.

How did I miss this gem of a grow? I'm in awe of what a beautiful looking set-up you have.

I've been using H202 daily, about 2.5oz per 6 gallons of water. Been trying to read up on hygrozyme and all the other goodies...

Well I am going to be pulling out my ice from seed.She is most deffinatly going hermie.I went ahead and pretty much butchered her and supper croped all the way up to the tops so I can keep a close I on any pollen sacks that strart to form.Think its pointless but been testing the light to see what spec would flower best just for the heck of it.I have 2 clones from her before she changed on me still veging in another area.With in the week I will be cleening out the tent and replacing her with the clones.I have been using the maxsea its some really hot stuff.It is 100 percent organic I think its best used with soil but so far my clones are not showing any deficiencys with added cal mag in the bubble bucket.I think its possible just to use this as a one part and add a little pinch of beastei blooms when it comes time to flower.Well maybe not one part but for soil possible:peace:
P1012092.JPG
P1012108.JPG

She's gone hermie Now she's getting the boot

Little update on the clones.Right now there are about a week into flower.In one bubbler I am using foxfarm bloom with open sesame 450ppm ph 6.0.In the other bubbler using maxsea all purpose with added calmag 450 ppm ph
6.0.The FF seems to be a little faster in growth with thinner and more ubandant root system.Also the leaves are more wider and nerrow veins while the maxsea has stronger stems thinner leaves with less veins and a larger less feathery root system.So far on the maxsea side I think the flowers are going to be a little more dense.Its still really early to see any big difference between the 2 but so far with a simple feeding of maxsea and calmag she is not showing any signs of deficiency.
On another note with my lighting I am only using the red spectrum.I have a gut fealing that running both specs the blue may have been a little to much pushing her back into a veg state.This is just a gut feeling but in any case I just switch on one of my 3000k t5 for added light.I have also noticed with just the flower spec there is a lot less stretching compared to using the light at full spec.But its still early to be able to tell any signifacant differences.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom