JuStlcE's First Grow - DWC - LED - Casey Jones

my ph fluctuates daily usually goes down depends where in bloom its in in veg I don't even bother I leave it alone for the whole week
I do not add up or down straight in I mix it with water in a cup and add slowly the aeration helps it mix and when I dip my ph meter in ill help it a bit more

[DAY 18]

Hello everybody a little update here today, does my plant look unequal for you?
Bigger leaf on your right? Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to rotate it somehow?

DSC_27771.JPG

DSC_2770.JPG

DSC_27791.JPG

my ph fluctuates daily usually goes down depends where in bloom its in in veg I don't even bother I leave it alone for the whole week
I do not add up or down straight in I mix it with water in a cup and add slowly the aeration helps it mix and when I dip my ph meter in ill help it a bit more
I mix my pH down directly to my mix, i will try this way next time :thumb:

Looks good. Just catching up on your journal, interested to see how the P450 works out.
Will see, Thanks for stopping by

:Namaste:

if you look at your instructions on your nute mix chart nothing should ever be directly added into your res
up or down or any nutes
should all be mixed with some water first
at least the ones I have seen said that
I wouldn't worry about the plant its fine

[Day 24]

my plant got a problem somehow the pH raise to 7.5 overnight and I didn't know it until in the morning.
the root seem to be brown color [it freak me out a bit], so i just fix res pH and now it's fine.
pH is between 5.9-6.0
and my res is 400 ppm [is it too low? because I concern about nutes burn so I did just add a little]
So I did top my plant prepare for 1st step Main-lining here.
She seem doing fine :thumb:

Before topping

DSC_2772.JPG

Tie them down

DSC_27781.JPG

DSC_27822.JPG

:circle-of-love:

Re: JuStlcE's First Grow - Main-lining - DWC - LED - Casey Jones

[Day 28]

Actually I miss the date; the one before this post was Day 26 :Namaste:

My plant stretching a little bit and my hub seem stronger for now.
After my 2nd topped I clear the remaining leaf and here we go

09129.JPG

111176.JPG

Left Side

131023.JPG

Right Side

141009.JPG

It's normal right that plant doesn't grow equally? :slide:
next time I change my res will go for a full strength.
Good day everybody :thumb:

Casey Jones - DWC - LED

[Day 32]

Update !!
after get the plant recovery she seem doing fine with my full strength nutrient :thumb:

maybe a week or so to do my final step main-lining for veg.

i'm really excited because this is my first grow with DWC so far.

Top view

DSC_2820.JPG

My hub

DSC_2818.JPG

Nice flux Jus. Prepare yourself for a serious stretch. My pheno was super stretchy. She can handle nutes well but I am seeing better results with a lighter feed, 2/3 recommended dosage @10ml/gal opposed to 16 ml/gal with AN. I almost locked her out in early flowering by letting my res drop from 4 gal to .5 gal when I was out of town for a cpl days. Probably wouldn't have stressed her much if I started that week at a lower base PPM. It seemed like I could do no wrong during veg, flower has been a different story. I made all the mistakes for you. Take her slow from the flip, she will tell you what she needs if you listen. Looking forward to seeing yours finish out.

Stay green my friend. Tell your baby girl that her slightly older sister says hello. Damn they grow up fast.

Nice flux Jus. Prepare yourself for a serious stretch. My pheno was super stretchy. She can handle nutes well but I am seeing better results with a lighter feed, 2/3 recommended dosage @10ml/gal opposed to 16 ml/gal with AN. I almost locked her out in early flowering by letting my res drop from 4 gal to .5 gal when I was out of town for a cpl days. Probably wouldn't have stressed her much if I started that week at a lower base PPM. It seemed like I could do no wrong during veg, flower has been a different story. I made all the mistakes for you. Take her slow from the flip, she will tell you what she needs if you listen. Looking forward to seeing yours finish out.

Stay green my friend. Tell your baby girl that her slightly older sister says hello. Damn they grow up fast.

that's really information that I need to look up to dabbledo. Thank you so much :thumb:
I'll let my plant take my time for sure, little at a time :D

Back
Top Bottom