96 x Casey Jones - 6 x 600 Watt HPS - New Grow Room

robertbergman

Hi guys,

Just finished building my grow room and transplanted the clones to 3 gallon containers. I cut the clones 15 days ago and they rooted very well. There are 96 x casey jones under 6 x 600watt HPS, 16 plants per lamp. I have a 3250 outlet with a 3250 carbon filter and 1500 inlet. I know it's a little too much but i had the equipment from another project that went wrong (neighbors). Here are the first pics...

002-healthy-marijuana-clone.JPG

Healthy marijuana clone

003-nice-roots.JPG

Nice roots, time to transplant

005-96-casey-jones-6x600watt.JPG

96 x casey jones under 6 x 600watt HPS

006-.JPG

Sprayed with water

Grtz,

Robert

Hi,

We're at day 5 of vegetation and things are looking good. Temperature between 68 and 77, humidity around 60% and a little fan is making the ladies dance to create a strong stem. I watered them five days ago and not yet since. Just sprayed the leaves with water a few times a day.

I topped my plants today because casey jones is 80% sativa so it will grow very tall. Now it will start developing more side branches, stay small and bushy and develop many top colas. Growth is slowed down for a few days as the marijuana plants adjust to the shock of being topped. After a few days, when the leaves touch each other, i will change the light cycle to 12/12. What do you guys think about topping? Here are some pics...

01-casey-jones-day-5-veg-ilovegrowingmarijuana.jpg

Day 5 vegetation

02-top-marijauna-plant.jpg

Cut off top shoot

03-prune-marijuana-ilovegrowingmarijuana.jpg

Just like this

04-top-cannabis-result.jpg

Plant will stay small and bushy

Robert

Hi Guys,

The girls are doing great. Nice dark green colors and growing steady. After the transplant last week i overwatered them (on purpose) to let them dry out completely so they are really 'thirsty'. Two days ago i watered them from below so the roots had to grow down towards the water. I always do this and i get great results, check these pics...

01-dried-out-marijuana-soil.jpg

Soil is dried out completely. See crack between soil and pot. Don't wait until plants are drooping

02-put-1-inch-layer-water-on-floor.jpg

Put 1 inch layer of water on the floor

03-marijuana-roots-before-watering.jpg

Roots before watering

04-marijuana-roots-after-watering.jpg

Roots a few days later. Nice!

If there's still some water on the floor after two days you have to pump it back out. Now i just water them every few days with pH 6.2 water with some nitrogen and phosphorus. I think i'll switch to 12/12 this weekend.

Peace,

Robert

Hi Guys,

I switched to 12/12 yesterday. The plants are touching each other which is the sign for me to force them to flower. They will keep growing for 2 or 3 weeks. I'm going to use Aptus fertilizers with Canna Terra Flores as basic n-p-k fertilizer. I will follow the extreme schedule

01-casey-jones-marijuana-flowering-day-1.jpg

More pics next time.

Robert

What is the volume of your pots? 2 gallon? Plants looking real healthy bro, keep it up!

Flowering day 8

They get water (pH 6.2) every 2-3 days and there seem to be no problems. Still growing and the first signs of flowers are showing. Here are some pics

01-casey-jones-marijuana-flowering-day-8.jpg

Nice

02-casey-jones-cannabisflowering-day-8.jpg

Same plant as last week

03-casey-jones-marijuana-plant-flowering-day-8.jpg

First flowers are showing

Robert

Hi Guys,

My Casey Jones are still doing fine. Temperature and humidity are perfect and they drink a lot of water. I super cropped them today just to make sure all plants are the same height but it's also a great pruning technique. Here are some pictures.

01-casey-jones-marijuana-flowering-day-15.jpg

Still growing

02-bend-casey-jones-marijuana.jpg

Squeeze the stem to soften it, don't break it

03-bend-squeeze-casey-jones-marijuana.jpg

And bend it

04-casey-jones-flowering-marijuana.jpg

No yellow leaves or red stems

Robert

Really nice bro, plants thriving in there!! Looking green, happy and healthy.
I would add to your cropping though, I have found there is no need for the bend, I just soften them, and when I hear the crunnnnch, I know its been done! and it heals faster, and still produces the fat regeneration area!! Thanks for the Video! :peace:

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late update but i was in France for a little while and my girlfriend is expecting our baby any day now. It has been very hot in Amsterdam, over 95 degrees during the day (i run at night) so i had to turn off some lights but they're doing great. Buds are getting really hard and sticky and still 3 weeks left so it can become a great harvest...

01-casey-jones-marijuana-flowering-week-7.jpg

02-casey-jones-marijuana-bud-ilovegrowing.jpg

03-casey-jones-flowering-week7-marijuana.jpg

Grtz,

Robert

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom