DaveyBoy's Second Grow - Casey Jones - Organic - Soil - DR80 - 400W MH & HPS

Re: DaveyBoy's second grow - Casey Jones, organic, soil, DR80, 400w MH and HPS

TThe bottom right plant is "stoned" because I *edit* coiled *edit* the stem.

Question: When seedlings stretch do you treat them like a potato and keep adding soil vertically?

I've been curling the stem around, and adding soil. Got lazy with this last one.

Either way it helps build the root system, right?

Sideways view across DR100

IMAG2788.jpg

Top down (ish)

IMAG2791.jpg

Hairy lady

IMAG2786.jpg

Tangerine Dream and Emerald Jack

IMAG2780.jpg

3 days away... will water the ass off them all tomorrow morning and sit the seedlings and clones on the window sill.

Concerned they will dry out in the tent, so best to be safe.

100 miles from home and another 80 further away tomorrow, boo hoo. Didn't plan so well, I think.

Watered all plants today, moved clones and.seedlings inside and watered well. Left 2 small glasses of water with clones... will see what result is when I get home!

A winning combo of smoke, cocktails and shots and babysitter tonight.

In Cardiff, Wales, enjoying some "us" time.

Think clones will be dead on return, seedlings maybe, but Fuck it, it's worth it.

Hangover... Omg.

Once in a while it's worth it.

Been thinking and if the clones are dead it's no sweat. Have too many plants as it is, and 2 females I can clone.

Soon thinning the A and B plants out, so let's more clones if I want. I hope to make a more detailed post later with proper pics.

Always good to get away i havn't been able to go anywhere because of my garden for over a year now

That's tough, mate. Some escapes are required.

Well it seems am in luck. The two small glasses of water with the clones kept them happy, though there's a little yellowing of some leaves. Given them a spray of Dutch Pro Leaf Green and put back in DR80 with the 2 glasses of water.

IMAG2885.jpg

Even better are the roots

IMAG2891.jpg

And even better than that the seedlings are alive too.

IMAG2889.jpg

One of the tangerine dreams has a little yellowing on the tip of one leaf, prob due to seed case.

Just checked the DR100 and all well, if a little crowded.

Quick look over A and B still showing no male flowers... did I make a mistake with the colloidal silver, perhaps. Will take them out tomorrow for a proper look.

DR80 happy, 5 small and 2 larger Casey.

Also saw a few white dots on leaves, may be mite activity, Grrrrr.

Casey with purpling. Was solid before so perhaps she is less stressed.

IMAG2912.jpg

Oddly I see pistils on the 2 in the DR80... maybe these are autoflower seeds.

Took some on camera but not taken off memory card yet, oops.

When i was looking at the clones and you said there was a little bit of yellowing i was like "Thats a good thing" i was gonna tell you to check for roots but you were on that. and if you get an auto flower tendency i would suggest you get rid of it after this run rather than cloning it too much it could spring up with problems considdering its bag seed but thats just my opinion

Cheers, will bear in mind.

Have some more shots here -

Seedlings and potted off rooted clones - Am starting to have worries I have too many fricken plants and may have to move to two flowering tents at this rate. Still it's all good practice.

IMG_144812.JPG

Emerald Jack

IMG_14535.JPG

Tangerine Dream 1

IMG_14548.JPG

Tangerine Dream 2

IMG_14557.JPG

More Casey

IMG_14586.JPG

IMG_14606.JPG

IMG_14617.JPG

IMG_14597.JPG

IMG_14577.JPG

And yet more Casey. Have thinned the one on the right out a little and cut four more clones for practice.

IMG_14627.JPG

And each in turn

IMG_14636.JPG

IMG_14646.JPG

Seem to have goofed with my femming attempts. Not sure if I didn't shake the Colloidal silver, or if I should spray more heavily.

After trimming off the bigger plants in flower I noticed I'd trimmed the male flowers off :) Dork.

Thinking now of spraying up one of these on three branches to get the pollen, and also marking which branches I've sprayed with tape so I don't cock it up again. Then maybe keep the other as a mother...

I watered the larger plants (2 in 15 litre and 3 in 11 litre pots) this morning, and have trimmed off more branches. Sad to toss thse branches away as I could have even moooooooore clones. What the hell I'd do with them I have no idea!

Getting the eye from the wife, so better wind up here, will try and get more pics of the big plants tomorrow.

Got a major ass whupping for giving too much attention to the ladies and the forum. Ongoing but I'll resolve in the morning. My job is too demanding and tiring, and I should be far more attentive to her. She deserves it.

Took a look at the veg tent and the clones are all very happy indeed.

I forgot to mention that fimmed all of the next lot of casey's in blue pots. As I mentioned before I took four more clones from the vegging plants. May keep these plants as bonsai mothers, but will need to reduce the pot size and cut the roots back some.

Really not sure what the heck am going to do with all the clones, seedlings and plants... but thinking to flower them a week or so before harvest so they only have two weeks on CFLs to maximise yield.

Want to start learning about hash making and have done some research but to be honest am happy with my vaporiser and can always use the vaped bud for cannabutter.

Happy days!

Decided to use my camera this time. Still no guarantee of a great shot, but better than camera on phone.

Flower tent just before lights out

DSCF6568.JPG

And again

DSCF6569.JPG

Flowering away happily

DSCF6570.JPG

DSCF6571.JPG

DSCF6572.JPG

DSCF6573.JPG

Veg tent and my happy clones

DSCF6580.JPG

Next batch of Casey

DSCF6581.JPG

Ok, looking back at the journal I realise I am not as focussed as many of you.

I flipped the switched on 23rd of April to 12//12.

When people start counting days of flower is it from the switch over or from first signs of pistils? No fricken idea :)

Anyway, I am around 4 weeks flower then. Another 6 to go, so hopefully lots of time to pump up the buds!

Looking real nice my friend, keep up the good growing!

Looking real nice my friend, keep up the good growing!

Thanks, Batcave. Have decided to follow you and have bought an aerowing reflector for better spread. Will fit just before lights on, and add some new pics.

Re: DaveyBoy's Second Grow - Casey Jones - Organic - Soil - DR80 - 400W MH and HPS

Sorry, more shite pictures. Never seem to find my camera to hand when I get the rare minutes to take a damn pic.

IMAG2975.jpg

IMAG2977.jpg

Having curling issues with some leaves, think the lamp is now too close. Had a smidgeon of burn on the top of one of the plants.

Still, looking frosty.

Will investigate and see what I can do about that.

Question: Purely heat, or something else? Search time :)

IMAG2978.jpg

IMAG2980.jpg

IMAG2982.jpg

IMAG2986.jpg

Back
Top Bottom