First Indoor Grow DWC/LED

Ow yeah lol.I forgot to mension.The ice buds are still curing allthow there was not mutch and lol....Not that dence after they shrank quite a bit but I did notice the sap that was sweating out is now sweating out of the buds.Talk about sticky stuff.I did take a trial rip and it was pretty smooth and tasty going down but the exhale has some expansion.Its more of a sativa high.Made me a little twitchy and had to be out doing something but yet leaving you in a bit of law law land state of mind:tokin:

odd those roots are all brown. how big of an airpump are you using? My res gets so cool the buckets sweat lol. my roots are pasty white .. you know like an alaskan.

I think they pute out 71 gallon per hr.I am running sunleaves 1 pump per planter.Its moving quite a bit of air for these pots.This is just a pick after using the hydrozyme.The roots before were nothing but a slime ball and what the hydrozyme did was turn all that muc into something that is available for uptake by the plant.Just like with the great white.I think the big difference is I am using 100 percent part organic and its the nutes that are turning the roots brown.But it is not slime and they are completely fresh and healthy.Just a little poop and mud.All beneficial I believe but next grow I think I have a system down.:Namaste:

Bacteria vs Enzymes vs Chemicals
What Are Bacteria, Enzymes and Chemicals?
Bacteria are living cells which have the capabilities of consuming wastes of different types, reproducing, and actually producing enzymes.
Better said, bacteria are the factories that produce enzymes. When the right bacteria are present in the right quantities and in the right conditions, they produce enzymes much more economically than people can manufacture them.
Enzymes are NOT alive. They are complex chemicals produced by bacteria. They cannot reproduce, or actually consume waste. They speed up chemical reactions without getting used themselves. However, enzymes are all proteins, and some enzymes attack proteins. Therefore, enzyme usefulness is limited by digestion from other enzymes Chemicals are NOT alive. Chemicals include soaps, harsh acids and bases, solvents, and enzymes. Chemicals do not reproduce themselves.
Chemicals can be used to mimic the properties of bacteria or enzymes, but they are either environmentally harmful, not as efficient, or both.

How Do Bacteria, Enzymes and Chemicals Work?
Bacteria consume waste materials. When bacteria consume waste, they convert the waste into safe by products - carbon dioxide and water. When the waste materials are very complex (such as pond sludge), UltraClear bacteria actually produce enzymes to break down the complex waste into simple compounds that the UltraClear Bacteria can consume. Enzymes are not capable of consuming waste materials, such as sludge or ammonia. Rather, all that they can do is convert complex wastes into simple wastes. Bacteria are still needed to consume the waste material - enzymes alone will not do the job. An enzyme product only has half the tools necessary to get the job done right! Chemicals can oxidize sludge and ammonia, but only very harsh and dangerous chemicals can accomplish this job. Less hazardous chemicals are generally not effective in a pond environment for tough jobs like sludge digestion. Also, chemicals have considerable toxicity issues, and are likely to harm fish, wildlife, and the general pond health.
Which System is Best for the Environment?
Bacteria contained in UltraClear are 100% natural, safe, and non-pathogenic. UltraClear bacteria are not genetically engineered or altered in any way. Since bacteria both degrade complex waste AND consume the by-products, less pollution is discharged to the environment. UltraClear bacteria also consume phosphates, ammonia, and nitrates. This improves water quality in lakes, ponds, and groundwater. UltraClear is the environmentally superior solution. Enzymes are not necessarily bad for the environment, but they do not have the advantages that the UltraClear bacteria provide. Again, enzymes do not actually consume wastes, they simply break complex compounds into simpler compounds. Bacteria are still needed to finish the job.
Enzymes cannot help in removing pollutants such as phosphates, ammonia, and nitrate. Therefore, enzymes have limited benefits. For the complete solution, choose UltraClear over enzyme products!
Chemicals are often bad for the environment, and they do not have the advantages that the UltraClear bacteria provide. Chemicals can be used for some pond water treatment, such as chlorine removal, heavy metal removal, and pH adjustment. But they are neither effective, economical or environmentally appropriate for removal of ammonia, nitrite, or sludge

dude your shot is dope as fuck turttle and i total dig your screen name haha but yo stop by and check out my grow journal! she's getn' big :)

Post some ne pics! Hey my friend just gave me a sick aquarium grade chiller and hooked it up yesterday to my DWC so now its recirculating! I also created a tutorial while putting it together if you wanna check that tutorial click the link in my signature.
Best,
-p.g:tokin:

Have a little weekly update to share.All is good ph seems to be smoothing out a little.Going to let roots grow a little longer then going to transplant them into the 2 gallon bubblers.Crossing my fingers in hopes the others can catch up just a little.LOL I have them on 2 differnt light schedules to see if this helps IDK?But all should work out once they grow a bit.HMM? Hash spice is normaly a little more perkyer than that lol.Aw well gave her a pinch of maxsea just now think she will be happy in the am:)
P1013345.JPG

Hash Spice ppm about 400 hanna .5 cal. ph 5.8-6.3 been adjusting 2 times a day sometimes the ph goes up a bit.I adjust in the morning and at night and let it be.:Namaste:
P1013268.JPG

Super Skunk ppm about 700 ph 5.8-6.3
P1013303.JPG

Hash Spice on 20/4 lighting she seems to be doing much better and roots are starting to show threw the pots.ppm 400 ph 5.8-6.0
P10133431.JPG

Crystal ppm about 400 ph 5.8-6.3 Going to half to get the squirt bottle out she looks a little underfed lol.No roots poking threw yet hoping any day.:peace:

Post some ne pics! Hey my friend just gave me a sick aquarium grade chiller and hooked it up yesterday to my DWC so now its recirculating! I also created a tutorial while putting it together if you wanna check that tutorial click the link in my signature.
Best,
-p.g:tokin:

Yeah that is a sick aquarium chiller.How many watts is that.That thing is huge its a nice one.:high-five:

Also have a little something off topic LOL.A little while back ago had a pc problem.After hrs of trying to fix it things finally came down to a bad mother board.HP wanted like 500 dallars for a new board and had to use there tattoed hardware that was ment for there pc and could not upgrade to a simular MB with there product...So all I half to say about HP or any other store bought pc...Kiss my?For the money they wanted I went ahead and just built me a new custom machine.Now I can upgrade it or change out any thing I want when I want with no issues inexpensively.
P1011790.JPG
:high-five:

Super Skunk
Sativa / Indica
Origins - Afghani T x Skunk 18.5
Flowering - 45-50 days
Harvest - Mid October

Skunkorama! Especially developed for Skunk lovers, this variety reeks with dank skunk odor. Sensi has crossed one of their best skunk lines back to Afghani ancestors, the Afghani T, to create Super Skunk: a variety with body and beautiful flower formation that is quick and easy to grow.

Successful indoors or for greenhouse gardening in most temperate zones, Super Skunk also fares well in the outdoors, given a mild, arid climate. It is suitable for most standard indoor gardening methods, including the sea of green style. Cannabis Castle growers recommend employing hydroponics for an efficient garden with quick results. The good yield potential and agreeable nature of this strain make it a good selection for beginners and commercial growers alike.

Super Skunk is short to medium inheight with wide indica-style leaves and compact flowers. Merely brushing against this plant releases a powerful skunk aroma that fills the grow room, which may require some tact or at least some privacy if guerilla growing. The flavor is dense and sweet, and the buzz flows through the mind and body, although it can lead to lethargy if smoked in quantity.

Winner, High Times Harvest Festival 1990

Chrystal
Indica 60 / Sativa 40
Origins - White Widow x Northern Lights
Flowering - 56-70 days
Harvest - Early October

Chrystal is a child of celbrity parents, destined for her own renown. The Chrystal mother derives from the legendary White Widow strain. White Widow set the standard for "White" strains. Nirvana's White Widow is a tall plant with delicate arms and moderately compact copiously resinous buds.

To breed Chrystal, Nirvana backcrossed White Widow with famed daddy Northern Lights. This Northern Lights leans to the sativa side with a powerful, energetic, and very social buzz.

As would be expected, this marriage produced a plant with a lot of good genetics. Chrystal is a fine indoor plant, whether the garden is a soil or a hydro system. Soil-based gardens bring out more complex flavors and aromas, while hydro setups delivers more commercial-style buds that are compact and easy to trim, but diminish this plant in the smell department.

This F1 hybrid grows quite aggressively, so growth should be controlled. Toward the end of flowering, all branches have to be staked and supported. Fortunately, the high bud-to-leaf ratio from her Northern Lights father makes Chrystal a pretty easy plant to manicure. When placed into flowering at 16 iches (40 cm), Chrystal can easily reach 3 feet (1 m) at maturity. Her growth structure makes sea of green an efficient choice, although Nirvana has seen greenhouse gardens where Chrystal was grown as a multi-branched plant. These greenhouse ladies reach 6 feet in height and yield 750 grams of quality grass per plant.

Chrystal's sticky buds have noticeable kerosene overtones - a clean but pungent lawnmower whiff. The effects are quick hitting, producing an all-around high that can be felt in both body and mind. In other words, the stone reflects the balance, acceleration, and power of Chrystal's parentage. Chrystal took first place in the Dutch High Life Cup in 2002.

Here is a little info on the strains I am growing.I have not been able to find any thing on the Hash spice.But it is a mix of Hash plant and spice.:Namaste:

Hash Plant

Indica
Origins - Original HP X NL #1
Flowering - 40-45 days
Harvest - Early October

Hash Plant derives from the famed indoor Hash Plant cutting that traveled to Holland from the Northwest U.S. in the 1980's. This hybrid was crossed to one of the three genotypes of the super Afghanis, Northern Lights #1, to produce an impressively strong indica specimen.

Named for its hashy-tasting, highly resinous buds, the Hash Plant has been known as an important building block for other Sensi Seeds hybrids for many years, but has rarely been made available outside of Cannabis Castle breeding program. It was reintroduced to the market by Sensi Seed Bank in 1999.

Expect a short indica-type plant that averages 3-4 feet in height, with a gratifyingly quick finish, a pleasantly narcotic high, and of course, great hashmaking potential.

While an indoor breed in the Dutch climate, this plant has fared well in dry latitudes such as the Mediterranean. All indoor growing methods are suitable, although Sensi growers like the hydro culture garden method best. Hash Plant is easy to clone, offering you a simple method of multiplying your success.

Spice
Sativa / Indica
Origins - Hawaiian Indica x Hawaiian Sativa
Flowering - 49-63 days
Harvest - Mid October

Spice's pedigree has blossomed out of an indica / sativa union from the islands of Hawaii. This Aloha State resident was brought to Hawaii from a Kona traveler who collected seeds in Asia. He passed the genetics on to Shantibaba, Mr. Nice breeder, back in 1984, since which time it has been selectively bred and further stabilized.

Spice grows with perfectly straight posture to a stately height of 6-9 feet (2-3 meters) outdoors. The large fan leaves acquire a purple aura as the plant finishes, and the thick stem makes staking less critical. The fiery red hairs that form on the colas upon finish give you a hint that she is a sassy smoke. Spice's colas are tight with a banana-shaped curve. Good indoors, this pole pot will fit neatly in a sea of green setup. Thi strain is a rapid grower with light branching and an open structure that allows for maximum air flow, making it possible to grow larger plants as well.

You will not be disappointed with the higher than average 480-600 grams per square meter that Spice is capable of delivering. The cured bud has a kick of flavor that is flush with exotic fruit tastes. The smell of the smoke is also quite aromatic and incense-like. This smoke can be dizzying, with an electric edge that may lock you into its powerful physical buzz. Indulging heavily may leave you dozing before you know it

Yo Turrtle what kind of Veg and what kind of flower Nutrients do you use? Looking good my man :)

Back
Top Bottom