First Grow - Feedback Requested

elunex

Hey guys,

This is my first grow. I took 4 Lemon Haze seeds from my stash and bought a 300W dual-spec LED and got started on my first grow, in my closet.

They grew in a closet environment for 3 months, with heavily stunted growth due to temperatures often exceeding 110'F in the area. However, they got moved into a large room with cooler environment about 2 months ago, and have been growing there since. I got a bit lucky, with all 4 seeds being female.

I'm currently in the 5th week of flowering, and so far to my amateur eye, things are looking good. However, I'd like to get some feedback on the cola at 5 weeks. I'm not sure whether I should consider the growth standard and sufficient, or whether there are signs that I am doing something wrong. The cola is fairly large and looking decent, but hasn't filled out much. Is this normal, or is it a sign of airy buds forming, and how do I resolve if that's the case?

Thanks

Funny.... are these the same plants that I just commented on on your other thread? Because these girls look so much better....... I wouldn't worry about your Cola density..... They are only 5 weeks in out of a possible 12 or so. Have you given any flower enhancer's? By that I mean something with a large phosphorus count? The middle number lol.

Funny.... are these the same plants that I just commented on on your other thread? Because these girls look so much better....... I wouldn't worry about your Cola density..... They are only 5 weeks in out of a possible 12 or so. Have you given any flower enhancer's? By that I mean something with a large phosphorus count? The middle number lol.

Yup they're the same girls. The tops are looking pretty decent, but the bottoms where the leaves are turning yellow are creeping up to the point where they will approach the colas in about 2-3 nodes. So that's my main worry...

Thanks for the input.

The lower leaves turning yellow and falling off is probably due to a lack of light at their level. Some folks 'lollypop' their plants to get the same effect.

Back
Top Bottom